Who do you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships 2013?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 76 37.4%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 75 36.9%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Chuang CHih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 8 3.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I was thinking the exact same thing! He may have to much burning desire to win. I am sure he will win the worlds this year, he has to. He will be the best player ever to not have won a major :)
Well, friend of mine knows a person that recently visited the Shanghai training school and he noticed that the people there are preparing for celebrations of the Xu Xin's win (just like they know that he will win the title). I hope he just got a wrong impression.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Well, friend of mine knows a person that recently visited the Shanghai training school and he noticed that the people there are preparing for celebrations of the Xu Xin's win (just like they know that he will win the title). I hope he just got a wrong impression.

Wow that is interesting, man these games are intense :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow incredible matches! I'm sorry guys I had to disable the chat in the live stream as the traffic is so high at the moment the site can't cope. We are working fast on a fix. It should be back up tomorrow for the quarter finals :)

Reactions: WiWa
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Amazing shot from Hao Shuai in men's doubles semifinals :)

bf4c986bgw1e4swg6fi4yg20c806vkjo.gif

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
North Korea are the Mixed Doubles World Table Tennis Champions after beating South Korea! Wow! Incredible performance!

This user has no status.
Well, I think Ma Long and Xu Xin should be able to battle it out against ZJK even at his best.

His performance dipped a bit today, but Robert Gardos was simply awesome as well. He was right there with ZJK, only the smallest details separate them, but with each shots those little details just kept showing and eventually ZJK won the match without much worries except for the middle part of game 3 when Gardos led for a short while.

As far as I've been watching, I noticed that Ma Long and Xu Xin seems to be better than ZJK at hitting the forehand topspin close to the table, especially spinny ones that bounce quite low. I mean, the incoming top spin balls that bounce low, not the out going shots of the Chinese trio. :p

I haven't been watching Wang Hao much, only against Noshad, but he seems to be in form as well, so we should be able to expect an all-Chinese semis, with Yan An looking to push into the podium against Wang Hao. Would be interesting to see, but only if he beats Chuang Chi-yuan who is also still in the mix.

Last edited:
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Patrick beat Dima !!!!!!
tomorrows matches will be so interesting:
Ma Long vs Timo Boll : i think ML will win 4-1 or 4-2
Wang Hao vs Yan An : i think Yan An will win 4-3 or 4-2
Zhang Jike vs Patrick Baum : i think Zhang Jike will win 4-2 or 4-1
Xu Xin vs Kenta Matsudaira : i think Xu Xin will win 4-0 or 4-1

Last edited: