Which team do you think will win the World Team Championships 2014?

• China

Votes: 172 80.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 16 7.4%
  • Japan

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Austria

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I love to see Zhang Jike playing his best. And he is going it here in 2014 WTTTC!
This is the hardest part of being a Zhang Jike fan: You have to wait so much time to see him playing his best again. In this case i think Ma Long is a more "fan friendly" player because he goes 100% in every match.

Go Zhang Jike!

Absolutely agree with you on that!!

Zhang Jike <3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks to Japan and Korea, I think no one will be winning the Stiga competition lol
But they still made it out as number 1 positions in the group - but not convincing.

Japan in Germany's half of the draw, who will be the finalise?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Japan coach is gambling too much on kishikawa.. he has a bad lateral footwork and very heavy on shifting weight.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

I don't think he will play any more
4 lost out of 4.
All considered against "weaker" opponents too

Japan is lucky that Portugal didn't beat Romania (2-3) and Greece didn't beat Hungary (2-3), otherwise Japan will move to 2 or maybe even 3 and face China, Korea or Germany in QF already (depending on draw, all chance to be on Japan's side of draw if lucky)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
There may be 4 rematches in the QF for the Women's Team... What kind of draw is this... but anyway.

Same SF matches probably again... But the stories will be very different this time.. Hope they use Shiono and Jun against Germany. Ovtcharov will not be happy hahaha then Koki for the third match (Mengel or Franziska won't be very hard for Koki imo). Then it may be Japan vs China in the final!