This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Some call it stupidity, some call it faith, but..
I think Joo Se Hyuk of South Korea will win the Korean Open World Tour 2012.

Go Joo!
Never lost faith in defenders (and underdogs) even the price at stake is huge and the chance is slim :)

Edit:
Deary me, it turns out that:
Joo has been diagnosed with cellulitis. Swollen feet, deep pain, no training in a month.
Participation in the upcoming Korea Open is still uncertain. They're worried about whether he can play in the Olympics.

Quoted from another table tennis forum..

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Some call it stupidity, some call it faith, but..
I think Joo Se Hyuk of South Korea will win the Korean Open World Tour 2012.

Go Joo!
Never lost faith in defenders (and underdogs) even the price at stake is huge and the chance is slim :)

Edit:
Deary me, it turns out that:
Joo has been diagnosed with cellulitis. Swollen feet, deep pain, no training in a month.
Participation in the upcoming Korea Open is still uncertain. They're worried about whether he can play in the Olympics.

Quoted from another table tennis forum..

That is bad news! Joo belongs at the Olympics. And no offense, but I think Wang Hao doesn't like this either. He could be in for a rematch with Ryu if Joo's injury is serious. But let's hope he recovers soon!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I think the key to winning this competition is to select someone nobody expects to win but unfortunately all of you clever people have already said my favourite underdogs; Wang Hao and Xu Xin.

In light of this, I think Wang Hao will win (as it will be the perfect warm up for the Olympics). Also, watch out for Fang Bo to make a run into semis taking one of his compatriots down along the way (I'm hoping it's Ma Long so it will shut all these Ma Long fanboys up!)