You can play with anything you want :D (video)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Fun. I have a friend who will love to see this. He usually plays with a block of wood, but he plays with a rock, a little paddle, a cell phone, a shoe. He switches from right to left hand back and forth for no apparent reason and nobody can tell, just from watching him, which hand is his natural one because he is so good on both sides. He has a video where he is playing with one of those giant exercise balls. But this is impressive stuff. This guy is excellent.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
-revives thread- :)
I'm not sure if people who don't live in the Netherlands can watch this, but anyway...

Danny Heister (Former Dutch champion for many, many times and Düsseldorf's coach) was in a TV program this week. These guys wanted to know what's more important in sports these days -equipment or talent- so they let him play with various items. Intro (for the Dutchies) starts at 4:30, real playing starts at 6:55.
http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1232953

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
-revives thread- :)
I'm not sure if people who don't live in the Netherlands can watch this, but anyway...

Danny Heister (Former Dutch champion for many, many times and Düsseldorf's coach) was in a TV program this week. These guys wanted to know what's more important in sports these days -equipment or talent- so they let him play with various items. Intro (for the Dutchies) starts at 4:30, real playing starts at 6:55.
http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1232953
i can't watch it :( it says i'm not allowed due to my geographical location

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
i can't watch it :( it says i'm not allowed due to my geographical location

Aww that's too bad. There is a little preview on Youtube, where they are trying to return Heisters serves with a normal bat. Hopefully there will be more later.

After trying, the guy in green says 'I'm not that stupid...', then the guy in black says: 'But that's what it looks like'. Then when he tries he says: 'This is my body, but I feel like a robot and you (Heister) have the remote.' :)