WTT Star Contender Doha 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
What can you see in the dark? Awful quality
its actually not dark if you at the table.
The problem has to do with the camera filming. It is placed "in the dark" and shining into the dark and onto a bright space.

I'm not an expert in this, but i'm sure there are means and ways to sort out this issue.
Otherwise, they should just change the whole black theme and make it viewable.

Reactions: Choosikick
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Lastly, we've got ML/WCQ cruising. It feels like it's been forever since ML has played doubles. I know he played one set in the mixed teams event, but that was just one set. I wonder if the CNT is trying to see if he can be more useful as a doubles player as he ages since it can cover for his weakness in recovery due to simply not being as quick as before.
ATTC 2023? ML/WCQ has been playing since WTTC 2019.

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/foru...581&title=attc-2023-pyeongchang-9-310#1144581

Jan 2018
Duda 2-3 ML (-4, 9, 7, -7, -7)
Duda got duped by ML's body language in G4, especially after coming out of the TO at 5:3.

KM 2-3 Grandma Ni (-2, 5, -7, 6, -6)

Polcanova has been in a slump since mid-2023.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Harimoto 2-3 Matsushima (8, 4, -9, 7, -10)
I think this is the first-ever win for Matsushima, domestically or internationally.
Harimoto was cruising through the first 2 games and was trying out new things like playing farther behind the table on the FH, then he stopped somewhere in G3 and...

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeytt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Matsushima took all of his frustration from the MD match and put it on Harimoto, what a comeback.
Now he has gotten both of the japanese top players on his resume
That forehand drive to win the match was a beauty. Looks like perfection - spinny, speedy, jams the opponent, placed deep in the backhand, forces an error.

Reactions: mikeytt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
its actually not dark if you at the table.
The problem has to do with the camera filming. It is placed "in the dark" and shining into the dark and onto a bright space.

I'm not an expert in this, but i'm sure there are means and ways to sort out this issue.
Otherwise, they should just change the whole black theme and make it viewable.
I understand that these are problems with filming. If there were problems with the lighting in the hall, the players would simply not be able to play, which apparently is not happening. I'm wondering if this quality of broadcasting was done intentionally to “popularize” table tennis or are there other reasons?

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I understand that these are problems with filming. If there were problems with the lighting in the hall, the players would simply not be able to play, which apparently is not happening. I'm wondering if this quality of broadcasting was done intentionally to “popularize” table tennis or are there other reasons?
so you saying they could be purposely making it dark and difficult to watch as that difficulty will make table tennis more popular??

• Haha
Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I can't watch matches in such poor quality. Thanks guys for the news. How do you view it?

You are probably overthinking this. This is likely due to poor planning