Is this real malong w968?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
Hello, boy and girls!! I bought this racke,w968 recently. Is this real malong personal w968?
How much is this blade? Thank you!!!
c76c89b097bf2b3f15d4e97e381be6bf0e7a2b5c.jpeg
20240511_124928.jpg
20240511_124825.jpg

20240511_124757.jpg

It looks legit to me, the plastic wrap, the thicker handle at that time was thicker, small core around 5.85 at that time, the grey foam in the case, the grain in the wood handle, the location of the logo now they place it a little bit up, the fiber looks i little bit weird to me is too perfectly spaced and no defective, the fiber doesn't stick out looks sanded ,looks very suspicious. Where did you get it from??. The number 1 is suspicious too at that time was almost imposible to get it. The size of the head looks 158x150mm instead of 161x150.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
It looks legit to me, the plastic wrap, the thicker handle at that time was thicker, small core around 5.85 at that time, the grey foam in the case, the grain in the wood handle, the location of the logo now they place it a little bit up, the fiber looks i little bit weird to me is too perfectly spaced and no defective, the fiber doesn't stick out looks sanded ,looks very suspicious. Where did you get it from??. The number 1 is suspicious too at that time was almost imposible to get it. The size of the head looks 158x150mm not 161x150.
It is 92.5g 6.15mm!! Thank you for your opinion!

What the... Digit code is in plastic wrap... Is it ok?? I konw digit code out of wrap..
The authentication code is on the sticker on the plastic wrap for all DHS blades. You'll get a 16/22 digit code once you scratch off the gray strip.

I want to know general price that people buy. And then compare with it i bought
In my country it's going for around 500-600 USD (depends on stock).

Reactions: malongisgoat
A friend in China told me the number 1 is almost imposible to get, a regular player edition is around 800$-1000$ i got one through him in china a number 1 would be even more, yours is number one and also an old version kind of a collectible for that reason a kind of believe the price you said, in china the shops always keep old versions and sell them for a high price. Do not scratch the code it will loose value if you want to resell it you never know when you gonna need it. The versions before 2020 are different than the new ones(after 2020) those are the ones that Ma Long used to use when he was pivoting to forehand every ball, the forehand works differently the harder you hit ball sticks more to the blade and the dwell time is way longer and feels super heavy in the hand, put a rubber on top and hit hard if the backhand is different from the forehand then is probably legit many companies tried to imitate that feature but all of them failed. To me looks 100% percent legit because is that if that is a fake blade then that is a masterfull fake creation, but they cannot fake the forehand feature i told you about. I recently got an old 2019 Provincial number 2 that thing cost me almost $400 in china just because is an old version and a provincial number 2 which is very rare, i use the Provincial blades when i plan a short game controlled game in competition and also use it in doubles is way easier to return the ball and put the ball back in the table, the W968 National is too reactive the provincial one is very linear the core does not engage easily for the kind of game 1 or 2 errors less will make you win a match. Outside of China most of the blades are fake i don't know any non Chinese DHS Dealer outside of China the only one i know is a DHS certified dealer is TableTennis 11, the cost iss $800 but in China they have a comercial W968 litttle bit cheaper thats what people get for $500-$600.

Last edited:
Reactions: malongisgoat
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
A friend in China told me the number 1 is almost imposible to get, a regular player edition is around 800$-1000$ i got one through him in china a number 1 would be even more, yours is number one and also an old version kind of a collectible for that reason a kind of believe the price you said, in china the shops always keep old versions and sell them for a high price. Do not scratch the code it will loose value if you want to resell it you never know when you gonna need it. The versions before 2020 are different than the new ones(after 2020) those are the ones that Ma Long used to use when he was pivoting to forehand every ball, the forehand works differently the harder you hit ball sticks more to the blade and the dwell time is way longer and feels super heavy in the hand, put a rubber on top and hit hard if the backhand is different from the forehand then is probably legit many companies tried to imitate that feature but all of them failed. To me looks 100% percent legit because is that if that is a fake blade then that is a masterfull fake creation, but they cannot fake the forehand feature i told you about. I recently got an old 2019 Provincial number 2 that thing cost me almost $400 in china just because is an old version and a provincial number 2 which is very rare, i use the Provincial blades when i plan a short game controlled game in competition and also use it in doubles is way easier to return the ball and put the ball back in the table, the W968 National is too reactive the provincial one is very linear the core does not engage easily for the kind of game 1 or 2 errors less will make you win a match. Outside of China most of the blades are fake i don't know any non Chinese DHS Dealer outside of China the only one i know is a DHS certified dealer is TableTennis 11, the cost iss $800 but in China they have a comercial W968 litttle bit cheaper thats what people get for $500-$600.
Thank you so much. I got many imformation of w968!!