Rule Changes in Table Tennis - Animated Video

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Brilliant distillation.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Great Vid.
What i got out of it, is that it actually basically 'said' the same what the unknown poster tried to get across, but in a very very different way.

And i must say i prefer this way much much more.
See, there is a german say: der Ton macht die Musik.
Literally it would be translated: the sound makes the music.
Meaning: it depends a whole lot HOW you say things.

Outstanding job, (1nce again) DTopSpirit.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Exactly. That is why Der_Echte kept saying unknown_poster knows something and if you understand the message, it is a useful one. But nobody wants to feel like they are being verbally assaulted.

This gets the message across much more clearly. It also makes clear what the frictionless pips ban was actually about. Because none of the pros seemed fussed about them. Only amateur players. That was why I chose that quote from the video.

The presentation is truly great and gets the point across better than anything else could; at least anything that I can think of.

Sent from OuterSpace via TroubleMakerCentral

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
HOW TO BE A PROSPERIOUS SPORT.

Volleyball international government did undertake over a dozen rule amendments since the year 2000 towards a better image of the sport.
As a result, Vollleyball is now a happy sport. It is the world's most played, most watched, most praised sport. Fullhouse audience for every volleyball event, billion dollars yearly income.

Volleyball gives a good lesson to other sport games. The game which unwilling to innovate, unwilling to attract more public, it is dead and lost as a result.

Most people utterly disdain table tennis. Live attendance is very poor. This is a clamant teaser (some pointed prick into Pres. Welkert`s ass) for us to improve the game someway. We certainly need further improvements to do, with no delay. The game overall popularity is still dwindling. Yes.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
HOW TO BE A PROSPERIOUS SPORT.

Volleyball international government did undertake over a dozen rule amendments since the year 2000 towards a better image of the sport.
As a result, Vollleyball is now a happy sport. It is the world's most played, most watched, most praised sport. Fullhouse audience for every volleyball event, billion dollars yearly income.

Volleyball gives a good lesson to other sport games. The game which unwilling to innovate, unwilling to attract more public, it is dead and lost as a result.

Most people utterly disdain table tennis. Live attendance is very poor. This is a clamant teaser (some pointed prick into Pres. Welkert`s ass) for us to improve the game someway. We certainly need further improvements to do, with no delay. The game overall popularity is still dwindling. Yes.

Volleyball is the most played sport in the world?