Who do you think will win the Qatar Open 2017?

• Ma Long

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Luckily ITTV is working now. Fan Zhendong vs Fang Bo is a hell of a match, as good as table tennis can be. The only wish I have is for Adam to speak a bit less sometimes so that Prause can share his ingsights :) The mental resilience of Fang Bo to use his long serve at critical moments is realy impressive.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
You are right from our perspective but what they are trying to do is the come up with the appropriate mix of the popular and the intellectual ... its tough and it will get better over time if ITTF keeps repeating them at the big matches

Luckily ITTV is working now. Fan Zhendong vs Fang Bo is a hell of a match, as good as table tennis can be. The only wish I have is for Adam to speak less so that Prause can share his ingsights :) The mental resilience of Fang Bo to use his long serve at critical moments is realy impressive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
You are right from our perspective but what they are trying to do is the come up with the appropriate mix of the popular and the intellectual ... its tough and it will get better over time if ITTF keeps repeating them at the big matches

I am just joking :D Adam is doing a great job.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
is this fang bo?:confused:
Screenshot_2017-01-09-11-27-19-40(1).jpg

Reactions: Garrison
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Surprised that the bookmakers are giving Ma Long about 70 percent to win.

I had FZD as heavy favorite until the semi final, where Ma Long was the more convincing one, so now I see it as 50-50. Perhaps 4-3 for Ma Long.