Overboosted hurricanes= euro type of rubbers??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Read 1 reviews
Lol so basically i kinda overboosted my h3neo with many layers of baby oil ( i didnt keep track of amount of layers). The rubber curled like mad and also the sponge was super soft. When i sticked it to my off+ blade, man it was crazy bouncy. It felt like a tenergy. I am still trying to get used to it as i used h3neo unboosted previously. Also, my short games and chops were severly affected. It keeps going into the net and also for high balls, i will use the same stroke as when i used unboosted h3neo previously but the ball will always go out of the table. However looping is easier

Can someone explain if i should use brush stroke for these type of rubbers and if it is a good choice to switch from REAL chinese rubbers to these bouncy rybber

Side note: boosting with baby oil will have a negative side effect: the residue will be a sticky substance witch is very hard to rub off so take note

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
I experienced the same, though I didn't overboosted the Hurricane, just reboosted so many times.
It's bad. To avoid this, use normal booster and boost carefully (keep track the amount of booster).
This way H3 will play like a dream, bouncier, faster but without the negative effects (low throw, sometimes dead balls)

I have 2 questions - how do you people manage to boost every time the same way and do you feel the rubber the same after every boost? I think its almost impossible. And the second question - how do you achieve to play in reality the same as in your dreams? I dream how to play often, but I've never achieved the same in reality.