Looking for Andro blade reviews

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Hello TTD members,

Has anyone played with Andro Ligna Off+ (all wood version) or Andro Ligna All+? Can you please share a detailed review?

I also came to know about their new blades as TP.Ligna Off and TP.Ligna Off/S, has anyone tried them yet?

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I have no extensive review to offer, but a highly talented club member (who's not entirely EJ-virusresistant) has settled on the Ligna Off for quite a while now.

I've played with it as well. It's a very powerful and controlled blade. I'd say it is about as powerful as the Treiber K (BTY TB ALC, Viscaria, …), but with a "punch" to it that feels, well, different. Spruce/Carbon/Spruce on a Kiri core, I believe. Its finish shows excellent craftsmanship.

The thing that my club mate keeps saying is so special about it is that its feeling is superb. He should know, he has an amazing touch. Amazing kill flicks, amazing short game, amazing power away from the table.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
long high throw
easy to damage
very fast
its not very stiff (quality of wood is very good but craftmanship is not the best part of the blade)
Good control if we talk about off+ blade.
Spruce gives very high throw
Good for smashing balls but its too fast in my opinion.

$/game ratio is on "-" side because when you spends a lot of money you want something "classic" "timeless"
of course it depends because in my opinion Andro (commercial Soulspin) hasn't a lot of time to makes every blades with the same quality control.
Butterfly has the best quality control and their blades are worthy $ because they makes something like handle work but they are the most commercial brand

If you need some question about Andro Treiber blades- I had every blade except "G" but my friend has G version and he has good control even with Tenergy rubbers.

Last edited: