New Equipment 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
That is not good question to ask. I daily 400HP BMW. If something bring joy to ones life, than what is wrong with using it by that particular person...

Nothing is wrong with that.

The question remains if you could buy the 500HP BMW performance racing version of your car, but at ten times the price, would it bring you so much more joy than the one you have, to justify the tenfold price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
So given the circumstances with all those lockdowns and restrictions during last year, do you think brands will release less new products in 2021? Like a calm before the 2022 storm?

Since the restrictions are ongoing and no real end in sight, you could be seriously worried about the brands, and more so the shops.
Employees are on part-time work at some bigger names (those should have some, but no endless financial background) and it is certainly no fun owning a TT shop right now.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Butterfly blades:

New Butterfly blades:

Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC
Franziska Innerforce ZLC

Lin Yun-Ju Super ZLC

Maze Advance

For info:

Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC = thicker / faster Harimoto Innerforce ALC, same price

Franziska Innerforce ZLC = Apolonia ZLC + Innerforce Innerforce Layer ZLC clone, same price as Apolonia

Lin Yun-Ju Super ZLC = Zhang Jike SZLC clone, same price as Harimoto SZLC

Maze Advance = Maze Performance clone / redesign, same price

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
37131_01.jpg
37091_01.jpg
37121_01.jpg
37141_01.jpg

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016

Thank you!

From the graphic, it looks like MX-D will be a mix of the best characteristics from MX-P and MX-S, like an upgrade of both. Kinda like T19 is an upgraded/improved Tenergy, more dynamic.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the picture again, I see MX-D is 51.5 degrees, so I think it's more Tibhar's attempt at a Dignics-like rubber. Just like MX-P and S were produced in response to Tenergy.

Last edited: