This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hi guys.. it's been a long time

I hope everyone is in a good health

I want ask about an upgrade
I still play table tennis at my home, with one of my family
My setup is sanwei m8, fh hk1997 gold/BH rakza 7

It's good for it's feel this blade give, but recently i feel so tired using this blade because lack of power close and away from table because of my style, Because i play more like timo style, i'm very comfortable that's why when i need more spin the blade don't give me enough power caused it's flex and palio hk, i need more use my body and swing more, i'm not very comfortable because make me so tired

Another thing is the handle is so thin!
I like big handle

I'm not going to pros or something like that, table tennis is part of my life
I can say my level is between intermediate and advance and have a good consistentcy

I just need blade that's have enough power works with timo style and a changed for hk1997 gold, the spin is good, but need more body movement, not for me

I hope you know what i mean and give me some help here for the little upgrade

My friend give some advice to take carbonado 45 or donic senso carbon because i like big sweet spot..

But i think xiom offensive s or tibhar stratus power wood will solved my problem

And an upgrade from hk 1997 gold?

But i don't know, what do you think ?

Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Xiom offensive S or Sanwei Accumulator J.
I forget to mention that the sanwei m8 handle is so thin.. i'm not very comfortable, tried one before bty innerforce is same

How's the handle xiom offensive s?

I forget to mention that the sanwei m8 handle is so thin.. i'm not very comfortable, tried one before bty innerforce is same

How's the handle xiom offensive s?

Offensive S has a bigger handle. The Accumulator J is thick.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You play at home, consider yourself intermediate-advanced, want a high powered blade that lets you play like Timo Boll, without having to be bothered to move about?

Timo Boll Spirit of course.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
You play at home, consider yourself intermediate-advanced, want a high powered blade that lets you play like Timo Boll, without having to be bothered to move about?

Timo Boll Spirit of course.
The words??

I've tabletennis place at my home and yes everyone play at their place because of lockdown

I'm already play tabletennis thausand of hour brother

Now i've time

I never worry too much about what blade i'm using it, my technique always come first.. now i'm playing for happiness, get a sweat and Lough
consistency get a good qualities play for me,

I just get tired with my blade that's lack of power, because i don't have all day to play tabletennis.. i've work to do and other stuff
so yeahh, i need a effortless blade.
And the others i like to watch timoboll for yearss.. so it's like a nature to move like him and becoming my style of play

Is it wrong?

Last edited: