Anyone compare Stiga Dragon Grip to Tibhar K3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Funny you posted this. I've been looking for alternatives to DG due to it's lack of availability. So I've settled on K3. I've found that K3 has good grip and is almost as fast as DG. However the difference I've noticed is that K3 has a slightly lower throw angle. One positive aspect is that K3 seems to last longer.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I hit with DG and it feels very weird in the fact that the topsheet is kinda tacky, but of you utilize the topsheet alone, it doesn't give you enough spin. To be able to generate a decent amount of spin with this rubber you really have to engage the sponge which doesn't make any sense. I have yet to try the K3, but will be able to in a couple days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I hit with DG and it feels very weird in the fact that the topsheet is kinda tacky, but of you utilize the topsheet alone, it doesn't give you enough spin. To be able to generate a decent amount of spin with this rubber you really have to engage the sponge which doesn't make any sense. I have yet to try the K3, but will be able to in a couple days.
Let us know what you find.