Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post below)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I dont really think that Zhang Jike will win this..
Despite he won most of the matches in the trials, he didnt show such a good form overall..
Losing many matches in CSL, I think someone will beat him..
Maybe even Hao Shuai before finals..

See???
I told you!
ZJK out even before semifinals, heheee! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
It's nice to see the chinese out... gives more suspens to the tournament ! I believe ZJK will perform better day by day till the WTTC . Both Ma Long and Zhang Jike have suffered defeats before the olympic tournament but these losses were good for them . They came back even stronger and crushed everybody . I hope we will see the two best players of the world in the final

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Is it me or did the speed glue ban impinge on his game Michal?

I dont think so (after all he won the Europe top12 in 2011) , kalinikos has stated in an interview that after 2004 olympics he chose to spend more time with his family and continue playing mostly for money . He is 40 years old now , he doesnt care so much about winning in table tennis

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I dont think so (after all he won the Europe top12 in 2011) , kalinikos has stated in an interview that after 2004 olympics he chose to spend more time with his family and continue playing mostly for money . He is 40 years old now , he doesnt care so much about winning in table tennis

Very true post, I think this is the same also with Werner Schlager :) Thanks for your update, I still love Kreanga! The way he plays is simply amazing!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I am sooo disappointed with Kreanga, he is sooo far far away from the Kreanga I know..
So passive on the backhand side, so many errors from forehand.. really, I am sad about that..
Is it me or did the speed glue ban impinge on his game Michal?

No no, I think it is just that he is too old now.
He won last top 12, yes, but.. Do you see his game?
Backhand so passive, forehand the same, so many blocking.. You cant play blocking game at this level!
Not unless you are Samsonov..
And Kreanga, so many blocks and so few counter topspins..
Its just not the Kreanga we remember..

This user has no status.
Since Zhang Jike and Zhou Yu are out of the game, all that's left for the title (for me) is Hao Shuai OR Chuang Chih-Yuan. I didn't say ZJK played poorly, but I think his mental state was either TOO relaxed or his mind was on to something else. Remember their match with Matsudaira? I think ZJK probably got the same pressure as Ma Lin did during the WTTC 2009. Go Hao Shuai!

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
ZJK missed his concentration in the match again, it is a big problem for him, I heard LGL and other coaches criticize ZJK that he should focus his attention in a whole match many times.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# Full Matches in Short Form

Last edited: