Best online tabletennis-shops for dhs rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Guys I was looking for some info about tt shops like tt11 prott and others,
Especially for the hurricane 3 community because noone wanna buy a fake rubber so everyone can talk about their experience with shops/amazon/Aliexpress
About dhs products

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Another thing to talk about is the cheap Haifu seamoon from Aliexpress, is it fake?
On tt11 national black is like 40 euro on Aliexpress 20 euro

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Another thing to talk about is the cheap Haifu seamoon from Aliexpress, is it fake?
On tt11 national black is like 40 euro on Aliexpress 20 euro
I buy now most of my rubbers from "GOO shop " but there are many good shops on Ali.
I bought my latest Haifu Seamoon from "Dreiser Good Sporting Store", paid NZ$ 19 incl tax and postage and it works fine.

This user has no status.
For germans it is mostly the easiest way to buy on Aliexpress and you should get the propper stuff if you buy from BEO, Chinese Pingpong/Toki, GHsports, Newnew (yeah some got some issues with them but i got several things from them that were good and no isses whatsoever), Ali Battleship, CHINA TABLE TENNIS, AliDH, Playa PingPong.

That should give you some variety.
There are many non-Aliexpress stores that should be good too, as you mentioned some, but you will always have the hassle of paying taxes and the DHL-fee (around 6€ if i remember correctly) on top. That is something i for myself am tired of it, these days.

The Haifu Oil (black) for 20€ should be fake or you checked it wrong. Because sometimes they have all the Haifus in the same product and you need to select it on the page of the product itself, so it showed the price for the yellow haifu in your search.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
For germans it is mostly the easiest way to buy on Aliexpress and you should get the propper stuff if you buy from BEO, Chinese Pingpong/Toki, GHsports, Newnew (yeah some got some issues with them but i got several things from them that were good and no isses whatsoever), Ali Battleship, CHINA TABLE TENNIS, AliDH, Playa PingPong.

That should give you some variety.
There are many non-Aliexpress stores that should be good too, as you mentioned some, but you will always have the hassle of paying taxes and the DHL-fee (around 6€ if i remember correctly) on top. That is something i for myself am tired of it, these days.

The Haifu Oil (black) for 20€ should be fake or you checked it wrong. Because sometimes they have all the Haifus in the same product and you need to select it on the page of the product itself, so it showed the price for the yellow haifu in your search.
Yeah I checked again on TT11 its 40€ for 60ml on ali it’s 30€ for 60ml

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Thank you guys

I have only one question left how do I find playa pingpong and the others on Aliexpress i only find searching for product so how do i find the store and what is Goo and Beo is it like shortname for something i always only find product of global sports store

This user has no status.
Thank you guys

I have only one question left how do I find playa pingpong and the others on Aliexpress i only find searching for product so how do i find the store and what is Goo and Beo is it like shortname for something i always only find product of global sports store
Yeah shop search doesnt work that well. I usually search the product i want and go from there. If i find the product i check for the shop and how it is rated of i dont know it. This way you should be fine in most of the cases.

Goo and Beo are the names of the store. You usually can check the store further down when you are on the site of the product.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Thank you very much i searched and now found them always 10€ cheaper than TT11 so I‘ll try and check if trustworthy but if you all say I‘m not afraid.

Reactions: lodro
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Thank you very much i searched and now found them always 10€ cheaper than TT11 so I‘ll try and check if trustworthy but if you all say I‘m not afraid.
Little tip: All shops on Ali have a rating. They show how many deals they have made and
in a % figure it will also express how happy the clients are with the shop. If a shop (just an example) has a rating of 98% it is very reliable and trustworthy but of course if the figure is
in the 70 or 80% bracket things become more questionable.

You can also in a shop pick an item that has sold quite well and then check the reviews that the buyers have given. You want to see mainly 5 stars.

p.s also a great fan of Xu Xin :)

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Here is my feedback. If you like H3 regular, it is on sales at Dandoy for $18 and change (I am in North America so everything is in US dollars).

If you go on TT11, H3 regular, H3 neo, TG3 and TG2 are about $26-28 a sheet but if you buy in bulk (more than $350), then you get 30% discount and it is now $18-$20 a sheet.

If you go to Aliexpress and look at BEO shops, etc. Hurricane is about $20-$22 a sheet.

So it is actually slightly cheaper on Dandoy and on TT11, the later only cheaper if you buy in bulk (which I do periodically).

A few more comments:

1) I highly doubt anyone on Aliexpress wants to sell counterfeit Hurricane 3 commercial. It is $20 a sheet. There is no margin there.

2) I see fake Tenergy on Aliexpress for like $20 a sheet. I look at the reviews and some people say it arrives with "fishy" smell. Well duh...it is fake chinese rubber pretending to be Tenergy. That fishy smell comes only chinese rubber. So for Tenergy, yeah, there should be fakes floating around.

3) Some of Aliexpress stores do sell, say, Tibhar or Stiga rubbers and they are MORE expensive on Aliexpress than on Dandoy and TT11. So they are likely genuine products. So don't buy ESN rubbers from Aliexpress. Stick with Dandoy and TT11.

4) My conclusion is that Aliexpress has cleaned up the fake products pretty well.

5) I would not buy provincial or national DHS on Aliexpress. I don't know if they are fake or not. Commercial H3 at $20 a sheet, no margin for fakes. But provincial or national version at $60 or $90 a sheet? Some fakes might be around. So if I were to buy provincial or national verison of H3, I might just go with TT11.

5) TT11 (and Dandoy) only sells 39 degree of H3. If you want 38 degree or 40 degree, you have to go to Aliexpress. However, because I have played with 39 degree of H3 from TT11 (I must have bought 30+ sheets already from TT11), I am used to it and I have no interest in trying other degrees of H3 on my forehand side.

6) H3 neo and H3 regular seem to have less tacky topsheets now. I have stopped buying new H3 neo or H3 regular. Instead I have bought TG3 neo and TG2 neo from both Aliexpress and TT11. So far the sheets are tacky tacky like I remember it used to be. I am now loading up on TG3 neo and TG2 neo. TT11 is running out of TG3 neo Black and TG2 neo black, so I am now stocking up on those two rubbers from Aliexpress. Black for DHS is known to be tackier than red. Is that true? I feel that red has been pretty tacky too but I buy mostly black sheet due to that well-known fact.

I have nothing else to add to this discussion beyond the above.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
H3 neo and H3 regular seem to have less tacky topsheets now. I have stopped buying new H3 neo or H3 regular. Instead I have bought TG3 neo and TG2 neo
It is a shame and of course not limited to DHS, we experience the same loss of tackiness in other brands, like for example Loki. Why is this ? Is it a trend or are they running short of "sticky-maker"?
And the other "trend" , to make the rubbers we so love for their toughness suddenly flimsy.?
Weird . Don't the manufacturers know that we simply go somewhere else if we can not get what we want anymore.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
It is a shame and of course not limited to DHS, we experience the same loss of tackiness in other brands, like for example Loki. Why is this ? Is it a trend or are they running short of "sticky-maker"?
And the other "trend" , to make the rubbers we so love for their toughness suddenly flimsy.?
Weird . Don't the manufacturers know that we simply go somewhere else if we can not get what we want anymore.
Yes I am very very disappointed. I can understand that DHS, out of the package, might be too tacky tacky but I only need 2-3 sessions to break that surface in. And then the tackiness would not die for 1-2 years. What is wrong with that?

That tackiness on even old H3 rubber has allowed me to buy multiple carbon blades and put H3 neo on the forehand on all of them so I can compared those blades fairly.

At this moment, I am buying TG3 neo and TG2 neo in bulk. Since the rubbers come sealed, I assume they will last forever. I am NOT buying anymore H3 regular or H3 neo.

On my serve, the tackiness basically allows me to win 2-3 free points on my serve every game and when the game goes only to 11, those 2-3 free points are really crucial. In addition, my forehand is structured to "pull" the ball with the tacky surface and gives the ball a kick when it lands hard on the other side of the table. To lose that tackiness renders my muscle memory useless now.

This user has no status.
Yes I am very very disappointed. I can understand that DHS, out of the package, might be too tacky tacky but I only need 2-3 sessions to break that surface in. And then the tackiness would not die for 1-2 years. What is wrong with that?

That tackiness on even old H3 rubber has allowed me to buy multiple carbon blades and put H3 neo on the forehand on all of them so I can compared those blades fairly.

At this moment, I am buying TG3 neo and TG2 neo in bulk. Since the rubbers come sealed, I assume they will last forever. I am NOT buying anymore H3 regular or H3 neo.

On my serve, the tackiness basically allows me to win 2-3 free points on my serve every game and when the game goes only to 11, those 2-3 free points are really crucial. In addition, my forehand is structured to "pull" the ball with the tacky surface and gives the ball a kick when it lands hard on the other side of the table. To lose that tackiness renders my muscle memory useless now.
Lately the Chinese DHS and 729 manufacturers tend to reduce the stickiness of the rubbers to increase the speed of the rubbers for today's 40+ balls.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Lately the Chinese DHS and 729 manufacturers tend to reduce the stickiness of the rubbers to increase the speed of the rubbers for today's 40+ balls.
I understand and I agree that less tackiness means more speed. Same as the popularity of "tacky" ESN rubbers such as Dragon Grip, K3 and Rakza Z which is introducing ESN rubber that is now more tacky.

But if I want to get less tackiness on DHS or 729 rubbers, I can just rub new plastic balls on them to leave white residue and intentionally not clean them for a while. Lol.

This user has no status.
I understand and I agree that less tackiness means more speed. Same as the popularity of "tacky" ESN rubbers such as Dragon Grip, K3 and Rakza Z which is introducing ESN rubber that is now more tacky.

But if I want to get less tackiness on DHS or 729 rubbers, I can just rub new plastic balls on them to leave white residue and intentionally not clean them for a while. Lol.
No, the grip of the rubber would be lost.

Reactions: lodro and JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I have often seen in AliExpress that not all brands are available in a single store. Is there any store which offer all these - DHS, Palio, Friendship, Yinhe products?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
surely the gain of speed will be balanced negatively by the loss of Magnus- effect. We need the grip on the rubbers to help create it.

Reactions: ttarc