Bluestar a1 vs k3 vs c53

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Donic seems to have paid to have priority for 1 year against competitors, but It not seems to work if k3 is on the market...
Hybrid rubbers are some think not better defined... tacky sheet, dynamic sponge...
I don't know
It does seem like Donic gets ESN's latest technology first a little earlier than the other brands.

So in Theory Bluestar would be a slightly different formula than the previous generation K3 and C53. But I havne't seen anybody compare it to the last gen to see how different it really is.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
It does seem like Donic gets ESN's latest technology first a little earlier than the other brands.

So in Theory Bluestar would be a slightly different formula than the previous generation K3 and C53. But I havne't seen anybody compare it to the last gen to see how different it really is.
I haven't tested, but it seems like you have write.
Rumores said that the know how is in the sponge, not on the top sheet.

Who knows at the moment...

Personally I tried the A1 and I didn't reach a superior Level like Z1T to PRO.
Probably a question of technique.
At the end and for me the PRO's are a maximum, efficient and enough cheap against the hybrids...

Any other opinions?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I tried my clubmates' Bluestar A1. I don't really feel that it is a hybrid. It plays very very well. But the topsheet did not seem particularly tacky.

I tried K2 and K1 European version. K2 is much tackier than K1. If K3 is as tacky as K2, then yeah, it is a real hybrid.

Tried Rasanter R series but not C series so no comment.

Reactions: Saitama
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Cool. Became better in what way?

I actually dont find the C53 slow at all anyways, so I wasnt sure if it would benefit from booster anyways
Better in terms of slightly more feel and softness. C53 to me was very hard and inflexible so a layer of boost just made it more accessible

says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
Mar 2021
I've tried these rubbers and to be honest the characteristics are quite similar, i want to know if anyone notice this and also if choosing one over the other ones what was the reason?
A1 too hard for me.
K3 never use.
C53 ... sounds interesting. I am sold on their Energy Cell marketing tag-line.