Butterfly.tt massive announcement in 2 days?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Kenta Matsudaira used to play with TBalc, I guess his signature blade is another rename of the same blade.

That can be true, they actually look exactly the same except from the design on the handle.

BTYTBALC0002.jpg12087160_1127895403906694_1160456408648930432_o.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Funny. To me it looks very vanilla. For those who don't know what I mean by that, it looks very plain. But everyone has different taste in what they think looks beautiful.
thats why i say its beautiful :p
its simple yet effective. the blue and white makes it stand out. its not fancy like the zhang jike series but not too simple like the garaydia. just something about it that catches the eye

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
When looking closer at the specs they are equal to the TB ALC though I can't see the dimensions of the handle.
Just to summerize they both have:

Vibration Property: 10.3
Reaction Property: 11.8
Thickness: 5.8mm
Head size: 157x150

Now we just need to know the composition...

This user has no status.
When looking closer at the specs they are equal to the TB ALC though I can't see the dimensions of the handle.

where did you find details on the specs? :O

Unless Butterfly suprises us, the composition will be the same as the TBalc/TBS/Viscaria/Zhang Jike/Zhang Jike alc
One more blade to the viscaria-like familly.

I still hope another top ply, limba or hinoki........butterfly doesn't produce anymore the Maze (it was a TBS with limba outer) and has never made a TBS with Hinoki outer.
Unfortunately, it really looks like koto again.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

The man with the information. Simplified look. Very similar specs as TB ALC. We will see if the plies are the same or different. It won't be the first time Butterfly has rebranded the same blade with a different player's name.

Sent from Borgin&Burkes by Patronus

Reactions: raazzz and Giangt
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
damnn that attention to detail though :p

This is what I would say, lycaon: if you appreciate the research he did, then you should hit the "like" button on his posts. So should a bunch more people. That is fo-sho!

Sent from Borgin&Burkes by Patronus

Reactions: Giangt and Suga D
Some people om other forums are speculating that it's an ayous outer, which would be interesting if true (and would explain why it looks thicker).

Any idea about the price?:D well personally I'm waiting for Yasaka Goiabao 5 to arrive in my country rather than that kenta alc blade:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This user has no status.