Chinese Philosophy of Table Tennis Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Speaks too slow. And now most of chinese players use alc. He is only partially correct, I believe.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes not all of his points are 100 % correct, Im guessing he is talking mostly about the majority of chinese players not exclusively the top ones. Its true that chinese prefer stiga blades overall, the quality compared to other brands is undeniable.

Besides the game has changed in the speed glue era ma lin wang liqin lgl waldner and 90 % of the players used wooden blades, the only exceptions would be kreanga and timo

allround blades not too hard not too stiff with feeling are definitely the best in order to learn proper strokes. By allround i dont mean by speed criteria but overall performance. The popular clipper for example is a blade that has everything

He forgets to mention the amount of speed glue/booster and superior rubber batches that the CNT has though

This user has no status.
"Chinese like blades that are neither too soft or too hard, ..., chinese like blades with great feeling(suggesting Stiga)" - goddamn, I've tried the Carbonado 145 with Airoc Astro M/S and that was one of the hardest blades I've ever tried, and with one of the strangest feelings - which I also didn't like. I resisted a bit longer than Tony - stopped the video after 3 mins.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
chinese pros no longer use stiga.
70 or 80% use viscaria.
the others copy ma long lol, so a dhs blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
"Chinese like blades that are neither too soft or too hard, ..., chinese like blades with great feeling(suggesting Stiga)" - goddamn, I've tried the Carbonado 145 with Airoc Astro M/S and that was one of the hardest blades I've ever tried, and with one of the strangest feelings - which I also didn't like. I resisted a bit longer than Tony - stopped the video after 3 mins.

I watch all of it although i found it extremely boring. He makes some good points for people that are currently starting to play and dont know how to develop. The carbonado is not a "representative" stiga blade he obviously talks about the wooden ones, for years stiga persisted not to produce carbon blades and stick to allwood.

Now for the whole china vs europe issue, his knowledge is one sided and biased towards the chinese mentality which i found hilarious because there are players like kreanga waldner boll samsonov who used hard blades with soft rubber and managed to beat the chinese

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
chinese pros no longer use stiga.
70 or 80% use viscaria.
the others copy ma long lol, so a dhs blade.

hello amateur troll, seems like you know better than the pictures we see. anyway I would love to teach you how to play sometime, you seem likea promising kid if you put ur "mind" into it

Reactions: Suga D and BeGo

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
The carbonado is not a "representative" stiga blade he obviously talks about the wooden ones, for years stiga persisted not to produce carbon blades and stick to allwood.

Hoiw long ago was this ? I have a Stiga carbon blade which was made in 1979. When did the first carbon blades appear ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
I can't think of any chinese male pro using a stiga blade or a clipper.
wang liqin but he's retired....