Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
ok. I believe thats enough for today. I guess you didnt even see or read what was mentioned in my previous posts.

the girlfrriend incident is not a rumor. it is a fact. just google it already.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-lifts-ban-on-table-tennis-stars-romance.html

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2009-09/02/content_8645186.htm

The national team has some rules with relationships between young players and we suggest that they don't get involved in love affairs under 24 years of age or it's likely to affect their training," national team leader Huang Biao told Bandao Metropolis. "

So is this article also conspiracy theory? Jesus you and the other chinese fella are really stubborn arent you? It is all science fiction right?

I'm done here, not gonna bother talking anymore about obvious facts.

p.s. internet arguements can be really a waste of time. why the F am I still talking to you??
Media articles from the west can be just reliable as all the so called stories u know about. You believe in them, fine. Btw, I really don't want to be F continuing talking to you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Media articles from the west can be just reliable as all the so called stories u know about. You believe in them, fine. Btw, I really don't want to be F continuing talking to you.

chinadaily.com is a western site huh? good job there. sorry Im not supposed to talk to you but this was really hilarious. I guess we are all part of conspiracy theory and everything is a false story.

P.S. yet you did talk....so?

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Whooooa. What a rally.

Strange decision with the tables. Sure, the led ones are probably strange to use, but chopping and changing in the middle of an event?

Ah, there's a guy translating FZD on the youtube comments feed, and he's just mentioned that this is Table B. Table A is the LED one, and that XX is more used to Table A in comparison with LGY.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Okay, I think EJ question upcoming - what blade does LGY use? ;)

Viscaria :cool:

C6DYWG4U8AAIpiS.jpg