Dynaryz ZGR vs Rakza Z Extra Hard

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
rubbers%20JPG.jpeg

cool table! do you know Hammond Z2's hardness?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014

Keep in mind that each manufacturer is using their own scale just like I measured using my own durometer what may or may not be completly accurate but the main reason for creating this table is to compare the different rubbers from different brands and see how they relate to each other. Also the manufacturer will only give you one hardness and is obvious that the top sheet and the sponge are different hardness most of the time and that will make a difference when it comes to the way how the rubber react at a softer or a harder impact. Think about the different layers in the blade and theit importance, same is with the rubber and the sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Is Nittaku Hurricane Turbo blue really 53 hardness?

So it's a full 13 degrees harder than DHS Hurricane 3 40h? That seems crazy

It is cca 55 on shore O and cca 43 on shore A. When you say 40h you are using shore A. So 3 degrees harder, to me it feels like 1.5 degree harder than H3 BS H41, the sponge is a bit different than DHS sponge.

I didn't look closely at the table below. At 1st glance I saw things I don't believe, but no need to discuss.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Also according to Victas, Triple Double Extra is harder than Triple Extra. But you have it opposite.

Yes that is right. I was surprised as well. All rubbers except the butterfly has been purchased from tabletennis11 so I trust they are legit. I also measured more than one time. If I ever get another sheet I will check again but it is to great of a difference to be blamed on variations in the sheets.

guys i think this is might be helpful on searching hardness of topsheet
this guys only use the durometer shore a in topsheet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgBoZi9IlCo
as you can see, the omega vii hyper has a 34 hardness topsheet wich is the same to mxp, the diference on sponge hardness is 55 vs 47.5