explain this

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I assume there are many leagues and this is one.
So I expect from my employees more in depth analysis.
Or I will end your contract.

Alright. I confess, this is funny.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: BeGo and TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Ok I'm not sure how serious kukamonga is but here it goes: The Rheinlandliga is the highest league in the federal state Rheinland-Pfalz. Above that league is the Oberliga followed by the Regionalliga followed by the 2.Budesliga with the DTTL being the highest. Below the Rheinlandliga are about 7 to 9 other leagues wich I'm not going to name because the leagues of each federal state can be slighly different depending on the size of the playerbase and such.
btw are you supposed to take kukamonga serious:confused: From what I've seen he seems I don't know how to say it in english...strange??

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Kukamonga 101 :

1. Don't take him seriously, so essentially if he tries to engage you in any inflamatory discussion , you can play along but remember :
2. He can dive to any depths to get under your skin , infact he tried the race card with me once , but knowing him I did not take it seriously :
3. if he wants he can help people with his considerable knowledge about equipments , but mostly he tries to refer to them to his ancient blog posts :
4. which is how he thinks he gives back to the game he "loves" so much , he is a decent player who had good touch , but :
5. give the chance he can pretend to be an up and coming teenager from Argentina ... so essentially ,
"play with him at your own risk" :p
Ok I'm not sure how serious kukamonga is but here it goes: The Rheinlandliga is the highest league in the federal state Rheinland-Pfalz. Above that league is the Oberliga followed by the Regionalliga followed by the 2.Budesliga with the DTTL being the highest. Below the Rheinlandliga are about 7 to 9 other leagues wich I'm not going to name because the leagues of each federal state can be slighly different depending on the size of the playerbase and such.
btw are you supposed to take kukamonga serious:confused: From what I've seen he seems I don't know how to say it in english...strange??

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
so it doesn't seem that high if there are 5 leagues above it.
the best player in Rheinlandliga, where would he be in the absolute german ranking?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
so it doesn't seem that high if there are 5 leagues above it.
the best player in Rheinlandliga, where would he be in the absolute german ranking?

Sorry to say, but tbh from seeing you play i don't think you can win many matches. Rheinlandliga is pretty good.
Many players are around 1750 - 2100 TTR which would be somewhat between 2000 - 2500 USATT

Realitycheck TTC Zugbrücke Grenzau 3rd Team
http://ttvr.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/Web...ub=7162&contestType=Herren&seasonName=2015/16

But you can learn a lot (if you want)
[Emoji16]

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
As Suga said that league is no joke. People playing at that level are probably better than 80-90% of the playerbase.

there are first and second rheinlandliga it's not just 1
Thanks for the correction. In Hessen we only have one Hessenliga divided into a northern and southern group so I assumed it was the same for the Rheinlandliga.

Reactions: BeGo and Suga D
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Haha Hessen... people outside Hessen used to say "Aber bist du kein Hesse" haha I guess there are reasons why southerners feel that way.

3rd or 4th natl DIV in Germany is an elite amature level for sure in many countries if you compare say USA and Korea.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Sorry to say, but tbh from seeing you play i don't think you can win many matches. Rheinlandliga is pretty good.
Many players are around 1750 - 2100 TTR which would be somewhat between 2000 - 2500 USATT

Realitycheck TTC Zugbrücke Grenzau 3rd Team
http://ttvr.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/Web...ub=7162&contestType=Herren&seasonName=2015/16

But you can learn a lot (if you want)
[Emoji16]

I played players from rheinlandliga.
as you said, good but not elite level.
is it divided like in 1st division, 2nd, 3rd, etc?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I played players from rheinlandliga.
as you said, good but not elite level.
is it divided like in 1st division, 2nd, 3rd, etc?

Dude, i never know if you´re trolling or not. So just in case here´s the info you´ve been askin´ for plus a little extra...

Good but not elite. That desribes it quite well...

But dude, i think something must have been in your coffee and you definitely overestimate yourself here. There is a slight difference between practice matches and real competition. That TTR region is way over average. Remember, Marc Schinkel, the crazy backhand amateur has got a Rating around 1950 TTR. I doubt you gonna take a game from him in a serious competitive match. But i could be wrong...
;)
the former headcoach of the german women´s national team Jörg Bitzigeio plays in that league and only had the fifth best statistic. And in the national german ranking he's still on No#237 (!!)
Sounds to me as if you've been daydreaming a little.
;)

TTVR-Klassen.jpg
TTVR-Klassen2.jpg
Bitzibilanz.jpg
DRL-Teil.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo and baumschule
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Dude, i never know if you´re trolling or not. So just in case here´s the info you´ve been askin´ for plus a little extra...

Good but not elite. That desribes it quite well...

But dude, i think something must have been in your coffee and you definitely overestimate yourself here. There is a slight difference between practice matches and real competition. That TTR region is way over average. Remember, Marc Schinkel, the crazy backhand amateur has got a Rating around 1950 TTR. I doubt you gonna take a game from him in a serious competitive match. But i could be wrong...
;)
the former headcoach of the german women´s national team Jörg Bitzigeio plays in that league and only had the fifth best statistic. And in the national german ranking he's still on No#237 (!!)
Sounds to me as if you've been daydreaming a little.
;)

View attachment 10376
View attachment 10377
View attachment 10378
View attachment 10379

the coach of the club where I have been playing played in 1st division rheinlandliga it seems.
don't know when, maybe this was 15 years ago.
I played quite a lot with him, trained, etc.
He beats me, but it's not like we are in different worlds.
We had even matches.

maybe you are the one who has been underestimating me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Sure. I´ve only seen your short videos.... Again: don´t compare Training and competion!!
Play one full season over here and then let´s check your statistics or just ask your Coach. I´m pretty sure he´ll tell you the same thing.
I Keep this one with the late, great Rick James:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hahaha, same old small minded and generalizing troll with slightly racist tendencies as always.
[Emoji1]
You're "dame_dos" butt will be sorry, and crying like that little sissy troll you are, Holmes.
[Emoji2]
Luckily the TT-World is pretty small, so if you're patient enough and lucky we might meet one day.
Then you can find out how good or bad i am, compadre.
[Emoji3]

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster