(FS) Ready to play rackets

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
(FS) Ready to play racket 1 - Tibhar blade with 3 Donic rubbers (used, but fair)

Components are:

Tibhar Power 40 blade. Surface good, sweetspot good, dents all around the edges. 90 grams.

Donic Coppa X2 rubber, red max. Approx. 6 weeks old. Good surface, sponge without craters.

Donic Bluefire M1 turbo rubber, black 2.0. 6 to 8 weeks old, surface shows wear, sponge with thick glue layer and craters. This rubber does not fully fit the blade.

A racket for intermediates that don´t compete where racket testing is mandatory.

I will send this racket assembled with VOC free glue and my offer also includes 1 sheet of Donic Acuda S1 turbo, red max. Age unknown.

Price for the complete package EUR 35,-- (EUR 28,-- plus shipping via registered mail EUR 7,--)

View attachment 8543View attachment 8544View attachment 8545View attachment 8546View attachment 8547View attachment 8548View attachment 8549View attachment 8550View attachment 8551View attachment 8552

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
(FS) Ready to play racket 2 - rare TSP blade with Plaxon, adidas p7 and t05fx

Components are:

TSP Balsa-Tex 6.8 blade. This may be a prototype or long discontinued. Either way, no-one including google seems to know it. 89 grams.
I have only played with it for a few minutes, it seemed a little bouncy due to the Balsa, fairly fast, I think the hard rubbers will compliment it.

Andro Plaxon 525 rubber, red max. Tested only for a few hours. Pictures speak for themselves.

Adidas p7 rubber, black max. Around 6 weeks old, surface shows minor wear, sponge looks good. This rubber does not fully fit the blade.

I will send this racket assembled with VOC free glue and my offer also includes 1 sheet of tenergy 05fx, black 2.1 mm. This rubber has been played for half a season and there is a tear in the topsheet.

Complete package ships for 50 EUR (43 for blade and rubbers plus 7 for registered mail)

View attachment 8572View attachment 8573View attachment 8574View attachment 8575View attachment 8576View attachment 8577View attachment 8578View attachment 8579View attachment 8580View attachment 8581

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
(FS) Ready to play racket 3 - Podpinka blade with Omega V and Bluefire

Components are:

Podpinka PowerTex blade, 93 grams. Please refer to pictures for condition. ATTENTION: Blade may or may not be internally damaged. Previous owner claimed damage that I cannot verify, plays like my other PowerTex. Texalium blade gives great feel and more control than Carbon, wood types unknown.

XIOM Omega V Tour rubber, red max. Only played for a few hours, but previous owner hit the table and caused a tear in the surface.

Donic Bluefire M1 rubber, black max. Played for about two months, surface shows a little wear, sponge looks good.

This is a really powerful racket.

I will send this racket assembled with VOC free glue and my offer also includes 1 sheet of andro Rasant Powergrip, black 2.1 mm.
This was given to me recently, I have taken the glue off the sponge and while that looks good, the topsheet looks very much used. It is more grippy than it looks, but still only the bonus here.

Complete package ships for 45 EUR (38 for blade and rubbers plus 7 for registered mail)

View attachment 8582View attachment 8583View attachment 8584View attachment 8585View attachment 8586View attachment 8587View attachment 8588View attachment 8589View attachment 8590