Joola Zhou Qihao super ALC 90 or Vyzarz freeze trinity

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
Hello all,
The ej bug strikes again. I'm currently playing with HL5 with fast arc g1 on bh and commercial version neo 3 hurricane on fh.

Was thinking of getting a Joola blade after reading that Zhou Qihao 90 was close to viscaria super ALC with better feel than viscaria. I played with viscaria and boll ALC but never liked any of them.

Also, getting Vyzarz freeze trinity at nearly same price here. Limba outer ply will suit me better I think.
Which is more collectible?

Tia.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
Hi, I've played both HL5 and ZQH 90 for a bit of time, and I would say that ZQH is much much harder to spin with compared to HL5. It took me around 3 months (around 8-10h a week of playing) to develop the spin in my shots, so I would be confident in my game.

One thing that I really liked from ZQH was that it was "power hungry", that is it never really felt like I would put too much power into my shots, the feeling always said "put more power, more power" of course that meant that I had to spin more so that the ball would get onto the table.

Overall I think ZQH is a really well-made blade, and if you are willing to stick to it for I'd say minimum ~6 months, then you will see quite a big improvement in your shot quality on any other setup.