This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
NL, to be fair ... I think the next time he did open up a little bit more , the first time on the contact was completely behind his body ...
He did exactly the same server again and was not called the second time.

BTW the video to monster refers to is really old. The ship has sailed on serve rules until we get serious ITTF leadership.

Reactions: NextLevel
says what [IMG]
Mr Long vs Mr Unlimited - bring it on!

It's quite rare to see someone serving mostly high toss. And those are damn good serves too.

I'm not fully through the match yet, but he's doing well.

Also, was that directed at Xu Xin vs Ma Long? I've never heard that nickname, and I've heard tons. :p

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
So Xu Xin is obviously the top men player this summer, reaching the finals in Japan and winning here, and winning against Ma Long twice. Yet he isn't taking part in the Olympics singles.

Reactions: SquareBall
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
So Xu Xin is obviously the top men player this summer, reaching the finals in Japan and winning here, and winning against Ma Long twice. Yet he isn't taking part in the Olympics singles.

I have a list of words for this: massacre, outrageous, disastrous, dreadful, fatal, cataclysmal, catastrophic, calamitous, adverse, omnious, awful, tragic, horrible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I have a list of words for this: massacre, outrageous, disastrous, dreadful, fatal, cataclysmal, catastrophic, calamitous, adverse, omnious, awful, tragic, horrible.

I disagree. This reminds me of Ma Long in 2011. It took something like missing the Olympics to realize that something had to change. XX here is no different. He had been stubbornly refusing to use his backhand as his coach had instructed him to for a while now. So with nothing on the line any more, he starts doing it. He has to hope that something happens to ZJK as it is too late otherwise.

Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It's quite rare to see someone serving mostly high toss. And those are damn good serves too.

I'm not fully through the match yet, but he's doing well.

Also, was that directed at Xu Xin vs Ma Long? I've never heard that nickname, and I've heard tons. :p

It was for Chien Chen An (his blade is called the Chien Chen An Unlimited). He played pretty well and deserved at least a game, but when you don't play Ma Long often, his game is extremely tricky. I think his forehand sometimes doesn't let people see how tricky and all round Ma Long's game really is.

Reactions: ttmonster
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I disagree. This reminds me of Ma Long in 2011. It took something like missing the Olympics to realize that something had to change. XX here is no different. He had been stubbornly refusing to use his backhand as his coach had instructed him to for a while now. So with nothing on the line any more, he starts doing it. He has to hope that something happens to ZJK as it is too late otherwise.

detrimental, inconvenient, unfavorable, objectionable..? tsk, I see your point.
But, I still believe it's very unfair due the fact Zhang Jike has lost to a load of foreigners. and all people/ZJK fanboys keep talking about is "oh, he will be very different at Rio" Because he was ice cold in 2012 OL?
sak mai Dogmatics. But imo, the main problem lies with only 2 representatives from each country.
When top 4 is from one country, it should not be so. Should be exceptions to this rule.
For example top 5 is always invited despite country.
Thats what I consider "massacre, outrageous, disastrous, dreadful, fatal, cataclysmal, catastrophic, calamitous, adverse, omnious, awful, tragic, horrible." that it is not so.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Xu Xin finally breaks the curse playing in G.O.D. mode today beating WR One and Two in 7 games. No more, no less, just ending both at preciously 11:9. Bravo!

The ends of both matches were so thrilling :O i was holding my breath just like the girl in the last game against ma long ;-)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ryu Seung Min snapped a pic on his InstaGram with ZJK...

1ee3d3a0d4df9594c3bfbe2a35b7289e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk