Looking ZLC series blade Jun ZLC vs Innerforce ZLC vs Timo Boll ZLC

This user has no status.
ZLC is harder than ALC, so why are you looking for ZLC if you like softer feeling? The best thing is always to try some blade and buy it if you like it. Other question always stands - why do you change your blade, what do you want to get more - spin, speed, control, less weight, softer/harder feeling or what?

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Someone mentioned ZLC being harder than ALC and it is but ZLC doesn't feel numb compared to ALC

I have both Innerforce ZLC and currently using MJ ZLC. I have TBS as well

Innerforce ZLC vibrates a lot more in blocking and short game, but when you hit hard, all of a sudden it becomes stiff and the core feels like a brick.

I'm in my honeymoon period with MJ ZLC, so I'm really liking it right now. Imagine TBS that has more feeling on the top wood layer due to limba, just as fast as TBS and doesn't feel numb and is slightly softer feeling. That's probably what it feels like for me.

The comfort are all the same between the 3. If you want to go ST, I don't suggest you doing that with innerforce because the round ST for me just isn't as comfortable as the squarish ST handle that the MJ and TBS has.

I'd suggest going with 85-88gr. My MJ is 85gr since that's the avg weight based on butterfly japanese website and with Tenergy 05 and EL-P, it has the right amount of balance with slight head-heaviness. I use 93g TBS and while it has lots of power, it makes my arm tired real quickly