New Equipment (Rubbers & Blades) 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I've seen a new model DHS Hurricane 301x on aliexpress, but I cant find any information about what is different from the normal DHS hurricane 301. Does anyone have any insight?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
July 01 for us yoass ;)
Can't wait to try my new equipment: Hugo SAL + Vega X (BH) + Rakza Z (FH)

Well, we can hope. The overall protocols haven't been formalised yet, a sport-specific chapter will have to be added once they have. That will have to be vetted and approved, nationally. There is hope, but no certainty, that we'll reach this milestone at or closely after the 24th of june ("juno", for the nutters among us).

Once that is done, every single venue will have to interpret (and describe) the protocols in terms of measures, and that in turn will require sign-off from local authorities. We'll have less than week to get this done, ánd to realise the necessary changes.

Here's what I expect.

1. An extensive reservation/registration system.
  2. With an enforced data retention limit (GDPR/AVG requirement).
  3. Larger courts, so less tables.
  4. Stretches of time between play sessions (to deal with aerosol by ventilation/depositation).
  5. Modification to ventilation systems.
  6. Diminished socializing, less "hang time", maybe no bar at all.

I think a week (or less) is rather ambitious. And all this absolutely requires we have no first wave flare-up, and I'm worried because there are (moderate) early warning signs that our current R0 is wavering.

Any latest update for this new Sanwei Paramid blade.. interesting to hear that..

I have to post my review of the new Sanwei blades this weekend but i can say the paramid feels softer than the original F3 Pro. The handle is a bit smoother and more comfortable. Speed is about the same as viscaria but the feel is so good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Has hurricane 3 become a new logo? It feels strange compared to the previous one.
Can anyone please tell me that?