Please recommend blade softer than Timo Boll Spirit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
The handle is part of the blade if you missed it? It makes up certain weight and affects the balance and the playing characteristics of the blade. I shouldn't even have to point that out.

Why are you mentioning V16? I'm telling you that V14 Pro is a Viscaria clone. Viscaria plays differently than TBS and TB ALC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The handle is part of the blade if you missed it? It makes up certain weight and affects the balance and the playing characteristics of the blade. I shouldn't even have to point that out.

Why are you mentioning V16? I'm telling you that V14 Pro is a Viscaria clone. Viscaria plays differently than TBS and TB ALC.
It's not so different that a player couldn't adjust between both blades. Wood is a living thing and the natural variation makes those blades more similar than different. At worst, TBS might be a bit more head heavy than the others but again, it is not a radical difference. It is just the kind of subtle difference that can show up in some models more prominently. The handle differences I think are more meaningful than the other supposed differences.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
It's not so different that a player couldn't adjust between both blades. Wood is a living thing and the natural variation makes those blades more similar than different. At worst, TBS might be a bit more head heavy than the others but again, it is not a radical difference. It is just the kind of subtle difference that can show up in some models more prominently. The handle differences I think are more meaningful than the other supposed differences.

Yeah but you can adapt the handle, if it is flared you can add a tape, same is it st, use a think tape and make more comfortable, buuuut, you cannot easily change outer ply from koto to limba, if the OP asked for a softer blade v14 pro koto out ply is probably don't satisfy his necessity, may be a v16 which has limba could be. You can sandpaper the handle and convert from FL to ST, or ST to FL but you can't convert koto to limba

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
Nope, I don't always ask, we're not talking about handle but composition so don't miss the point, v14 pro outer ply is koto, v16 outer ply is limba, so you're wrong, however if I ask doesn't mean that I didn't read the posts and checked by other websites. Old adage says when the one can't argument then attack instead of realize the truth
Check the pics and see the differences
cache.php
cache.php

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

Yeah V16 has limba outer but it's ayous core, V14 Pro is Kiri core, I didn't attacked no one.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
DHS301 is a great suggestion, obviously one of my favorite blades.
Soft too. It's mostly ayous except for the ALC, which is one of the softest woods used commonly, and it's an innerforce type blade. But it's not a very easy blade to use, it has many many gears so you have to be very precise.

I'd go with Liu Shiwen ZLF. Flexiest, softest, and fast enough.