Rubber of choice for offensive USA1300 level player?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Do you train or just play? Are you part of a club? How often and how long you train. Again showing some game footage would be helpful.

That being said the setup is probably fine if you get coached. It is quite similar to what kiddos buy when they get decent in club I used to play in. The one big butt question is the blade. Never blade with any of the cybershapes.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
BTW, the real question is whether you struggle with spin generation with this setup. If not, do you really need confirmation from people on this forum :p If you do struggle get some slower all wood traditional blade and move rozenas on it (you mentioned in other thread you have ALC.S with Rozenas). Something like TSP SWAT or Tibhar Curious.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Is my current rubbers of Stiga DNA Platinum M (fh) and DNA Platinum S (bh) too fast for my level of play?
What would you recommend?
Train aggressively, if your setup is a problem, a good coach will let you know. Softer rubbers only are a serious problem if you swing hard a lot but cannot remain consistent, or if your coach is expecting higher quality on the ball but it isn't showing up despite your best efforts. But what happens also is that some players use harder rubbers before they have the habit of spinning powerfully on most shots and this means they do not get the best results from the sponge they use. If you are habitually restraining your shots because you are scared of looping too hard and that will send the ball long, then maybe you can switch to a harder rubber. But if you are learning to play mostly topspin, it is hard to find a bad modern setup.

I believe the most important thing here isn't what Rubbers you are using!!!! Your blade choice is the key !!! Stiga D.N.A Platinum is premium fast rubber but if you pair it with an all-round all wood blade it's just about controllable!!! I've had the same blade for 18 years it's so important !!! To much speed isn't good unless you are at a high level!!!! Good luck !!!!