Stiga Intensity

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hi, im courious, whats the difference between Stiga intensity NCT blade and XUXIN intensity NCT . If someone tested both of this blades , please let me know.

And how intensity nct plays compare to DHS 656 . Im looking for upgrade. cant decide which one i need.

This user has no status.
I have to say that the Intensity NCT (standard version) is a very nice blade and I love it. But it really depends on your playstyle. This blade is made for players who like to Loop with controll a little bit more away from the table. Combined with Baracuda it gives a really nice, spinny, high Arc.

Alot of people complain about this blade beeing too slow, and I kind of agree with them that the speed is a little slower and noticable lighter than most offensive blades from this area. But I like it beeing more slow and having more controll.

So it really depends on your play style. If you are a more controlled Looper you will like this blade, but if you have more of a power play this is probably not the best blade for you to choose.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi, im courious, whats the difference between Stiga intensity NCT blade and XUXIN intensity NCT . If someone tested both of this blades , please let me know.

And how intensity nct plays compare to DHS 656 . Im looking for upgrade. cant decide which one i need.
I have used Intensity NCT and DHS Hao2 (commercial version of 656).

I find Intensity quite fast and hard. Not as flexible as Hao2 or my current blade (Stiga Celero Wood). But Intensity provides the power needed if you play far from the table.

If you have the money I have heard DHS 656 is better than the commercial Hao2 and it's a looping machine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Apr 2016
Intensity NCT

Blade head Size: 149x157mm
Weight: 85 gms
Plies: 5 (walnut? - spruce? - ayous - spruce? - walnut?)
Thickness: 5.5mm
Speed: Off (its between off and off+)
Test Rubbers: Stiga Magna TS II 2.0mm red & black, Dawei 388A Sprungfeder G3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Thanks for replies! But whats the difference between intensity nct and xuxin intensity ?? XX intensity cost more only because of the famous name on the handle?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
So, theres 2 things about intensity . one retailer told me what xuxin intensity is a little bit harder compare to intensity (which is quite questionable) and the second retailer says what theres no differences of this blades, both made in sweden, but xuxin intensity is made special for Chinese market(the structure is the same).

but i decide to drop hh2 in favor dhs hurricane hao 3 . still cant decide what blade do i need more
intensity nct or dhs hh3 :confused:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
So, theres 2 things about intensity . one retailer told me what xuxin intensity is a little bit harder compare to intensity (which is quite questionable) and the second retailer says what theres no differences of this blades, both made in sweden, but xuxin intensity is made special for Chinese market(the structure is the same).

but i decide to drop hh2 in favor dhs hurricane hao 3 . still cant decide what blade do i need more
intensity nct or dhs hh3 :confused:
At the end of the day it all depends on your style. Intensity is hard and suits you if you need loads power reservoir. But it doesn't deliver much feedback or flex due to its hardness. At least that's what I feel. My Intensity is almost as fast and as hard as other carbon blades.

HH3 has a layer of glass carbon in the middle. Some says too fast some says it's great. Nobody knows. But at least Wang Hao used it and he is a looper.

So probably both blades suit if you are a looper.