table tennis tips "Increase Spin in table tennis by Chinese coaching"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I've explained clearly in my video. It's not a good time to show up in my case.
My privacy is my privacy. I don't need anyone to validate my experiences in table tennis. If you are respectful, stop asking about that or just stop watching my video!

If you don't understand "privacy", now filming yourself, your wife, your kids, your professional, your jobs and post to the Internet!
I don't need to show my privacy, due to the request of some random disrespectful people.

You don't have you show yourself or your family and I have mentioned this elsewhere. I have never met Baal. I don't know what he looks like. I do know that he is a university professor and he currently plays at a level around 2050-2100, lives in Texas, and has hung around or worked with former national team members (Niraj Oak, Viktor Subonj, Timothy Wang), whose names I guess/know either from his stories or by inference. He is almost definitely over 50, possibly over 60, but I cannot say for sure.

Even if someone had never seen my videos - I could tell them that I am USATT 2000-2100 with auto immune arthritis in my late 30s to early 40s and have been playing for 6 years. I have worked with Brett Clarke from TTEdge extensively and the same coach as Alex Polyakov of Breaking 2000 fame - this is where most of my conventional TT knowledge and expertise is sourced in. Most of my coaching and advice is directed at learning adult TT amateurs as their issues are usually different from children. My highest rated students/mentored players are USATT 1700-1950.

You should be able to provide something similar about your playing achievements/coaching without exposing anyone to ridicule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jirrex
This user has no status.
No one has to pay you anything for you to show footage of yourself. This is just making you seem more and more like a fake.
Just like no one has to pay him anything to show footage of himself, you dont have the right to see it.
It would be different if you were paying for his videos but what EmRathich provides is a free service.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
you have to understand he has to be careful. if he spills all of the secrets there will be nothing to stop europe from creating a new ma long.

One of the great things about secrets is that knowing them doesn't mean you can copy them. That's why it can be interesting to recommend things that pros do to amateurs who haven't built up the experience to use them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
This is the thread that just won't die.
The guy that created the thread is probably going to be the guy that most wants to see it continue. This thread was on its way out (finally!) until EmRatThich decided to be conventiently offended by the fact that I said that he is primarily a content aggregator and not a content creator. I would be more than happy to see this thread die.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
you didn't think i was sirious there did you? :D

And you thought because I answered you seriously that I did?

I was trying to make a point as well. Even if these things are secrets, they still need people to be at a level to do them, and this is where SchemeSC and myself have experience knowing that the level it takes to understand and do these things is not trivial.

Reactions: SchemeSC
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The guy that created the thread is probably going to be the guy that most wants to see it continue. This thread was on its way out (finally!) until EmRatThich decided to be conventiently offended by the fact that I said that he is primarily a content aggregator and not a content creator. I would be more than happy to see this thread die.

I would prefer it die after he explains why he can't provide a bio.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I would prefer it die after he explains why he can't provide a bio.
Me too. But I think at this point we can assume that it's never going to happen, since it has been requested of him multiple times and he still hasn't provided it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Pressure from TRUMP ??? Huh ??? I remember Dan, the OWNER of TTD forced to shut down hiz youtbe page when OBAMA the Lefty was US Prez.

A joke you make or is this just "alternative Facts"??
[Emoji6]
I was always wondering what it is with righties and their faible for actors.
Reagan, Eastwood, Schwarzenegger and now the biggest of them all:
THE DONALD!
[Emoji23]

https://m.soundcloud.com/a-tribe-called-quest-official/the-donald

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
You don't have you show yourself or your family and I have mentioned this elsewhere. I have never met Baal. I don't know what he looks like. I do know that he is a university professor and he currently plays at a level around 2050-2100, lives in Texas, and has hung around or worked with former national team members (Niraj Oak, Viktor Subonj, Timothy Wang), whose names I guess/know either from his stories or by inference. He is almost definitely over 50, possibly over 60, but I cannot say for sure.

Even if someone had never seen my videos - I could tell them that I am USATT 2000-2100 with auto immune arthritis in my late 30s to early 40s and have been playing for 6 years. I have worked with Brett Clarke from TTEdge extensively and the same coach as Alex Polyakov of Breaking 2000 fame - this is where most of my conventional TT knowledge and expertise is sourced in. Most of my coaching and advice is directed at learning adult TT amateurs as their issues are usually different from children. My highest rated students/mentored players are USATT 1700-1950.

You should be able to provide something similar about your playing achievements/coaching without exposing anyone to ridicule.

Thank you NextLevel. With this question, I'm open to answer it.
I don't play table tennis in USA, so I don't know what is the real level there.
In france, my level is about 1900-2100.
I've played table tennis in vietnam at the age of 8.
I started coaching young players since 2012.
I mainly practice with my best friend (chinese) 3 times a week.
We have trained in China in the training camp during the holiday (with my friend at his hometown), but after mostly by private coaching.
We have discussed with some chinese coach, and learn some tips there. With these coaching, I've discovered the big differences between some coaches I've known in France and in China.
My achievements as players, nothing special. Some small prize when I was a student.
As a coach, my players always confirm that my tactics and my advice are really good, especially in real match and in some league tournaments. That is my best achievement, I think. In my club, there are 2 another coaches, but the young players prefer that I coach them in a real match.
In training, I've learnt a lot from my Chinese friend, because the way we train a totally different with the way another players train. Secret or not secret, I don't care. For me, the best way of training is the way that makes you improve as fast as possible!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2017
Let's try to understand this situation.

ERT makes videos that are pretty popular, in part due to catchy draws like "ancient chinese secret". A better analogy would be a math channel teaching algebra tips using these hooks to draw students. Nothing "original", but algebra itself isn't. Looks like people have already made up their mind to dislike the "format", and then justifying why they dislike it.

The tips themselves are pretty solid, and if you watch with a critical eye it's possible to infer the level of someone giving that advice. Not professional, but decent amateur who focuses on basic technique. Some one who sucks isn't going to break down the material in that way. And you can also tell it's a labor of love because compositing video like that isn't trivial.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
A joke you make or is this just "alternative Facts"??
[Emoji6]
I was always wondering what it is with righties and their faible for actors.
Reagan, Eastwood, Schwarzenegger and now the biggest of them all:
THE DONALD!
[Emoji23]

https://m.soundcloud.com/a-tribe-called-quest-official/the-donald

I was serious about Dan's youtube getting shut down when there was a Democrat president in power and joking about who else could be involved.

Should we start blaming Frau Merkel for random stuff, or does she hands down get credit for ruining Germany without my help? :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I was serious about Dan's youtube getting shut down when there was a Democrat president in power and joking about who else could be involved.

Should we start blaming Frau Merkel for random stuff, or does she hands down get credit for ruining Germany without my help? :D

Hahahaaa. Good catch.
[Emoji6]
Man, polit(r)icks... I guess if one just diggs deep enough one would find 'dirty laundry' from each and everyone.
But maybe we should open a separate thread for this. Not so sure how much this all belongs here.
I think i should leave it this way, or else i might have to elaborate on a whole lotta stuff like if it really is Merkel who is "ruining" Germany or if that rather is what right wingers tend to try to make people believe and whose country's secret services and their web-brigades are riling up people
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
and who are even capable of influencing elections from other countries.
;)
Or maybe how much i think things like nationalism are outdated today, and that it's better to have good relations with our neighbour countries instead of setting up walls. We germans are having some experiences with that...and that might be really worth discussing, but maybe just not on this thread.
You've made a joke about Obama and lefties, i've answered it with a question about righties, now it should be ok.
But we really could make a new thread separate from this one about (World) polit(r)icks. Could get interesting.
[Emoji6]
Have a good one, buddy

Back to topic: @EmRatThich: glad, you could sort out those things.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
"But maybe we should open a separate thread for this. Not so sure how much this all belongs here."

I think I have been very clear that I don't give a shyt about going into that stuff in this thread or any thread, yet, I have written so much on the forums over the years, everyone can read me better than a book (an expression that says everyone knows my thoughts)

I am amazingly similar thinking to Europeans and Asian, but am American to the bone. My foreign leaning ways are very well known. That is good to be exposed to many ways and choose several paths.

Of course I believe we should have the concept of "Verbindet" like what TT forums do in that regard.

Reactions: Suga D
says what [IMG]
Emrat, I'm in France and I know what 1900-2100 level looks like. Haters are haters as you said, there are people here with big mouths yet their footwork and backhands are not even proper. I wonder what would NL be like in the forums if he was as good as Dan or Tom.
Are you trying to say that NL's footwork and backhands are not proper? I don't really understand your sense of humor.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hmmm, NL is actually only 2-2.5 levels lower level player than Dan... and Dan is 8 levels better than average club player.

There is clearly a big gulf between NL's level and that of Dan or Tom... 2 levels better at that level is big time. NL in a match is much better than the vid looks like. NL knows how to apply what he knows to learning adults many times better than 2500-2600 level coaches do in practice... and these coaches are 1.5 to 2 levels better than Dan. (I suspect Dan is good with adult learners)