Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Steps to win this fantastic donation of a Timo Boll blade!

1) to be a full member by registering HERE to the site. (Registration is for free) - DONE
2) to have at least 15 posts to their name when the prize draw competition ends. - DONE
3) to write a comment in this thread starting with: 'I want this blade because... - I WANT THIS BLADE Dan .... - DONE
4) my adress to deliver a prize is Zagreb, Croatia ...... - Please DONE, Dan :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
i want this blade because i believe it suits my style and that ill play my best with it and well i cant afford it right now.Thanks in advance :)

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
I want this blade so I can flog it to the highest bidder on Ebay as I wouldn't touch this Butterfly filth myself.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I would love to win this blade because I have a friend who is kind of broke and cannot afford a new blade and he is a good player. I cannot really afford to get him something this nice. He has a shoulder injury that has been making it hard for him to generate as much power with the Off- blades he has been using and something with more speed and power that still has control would be really good for his game. He will live without it, but he would really benefit from the gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.