Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
Hey Everyone!

View attachment 453 View attachment 454

Good news for us all!

The company 'TableTennisMadnessUK' is donating to TableTennisDaily a Timo Boll Tri Carbon Blade! This blade is retail for 66 pound.

TableTennisMadnessUk is a group of professional coaches with a desire and aim to improve anyone in the sport! They hold training camps all year round in Hungary with professional practice partners and coaches. Check them out guys! Very cheap prices and lodging!
http://www.tabletennistrainingcamps.co.uk/

Steps to win this fantastic donation of a Timo Boll blade!

1) to be a full member by registering HERE to the site. (Registration is for free)

2) to have at least 15 posts to their name when the prize draw competition ends. (Genuine posts to, please don't post all 15 posts right away. Do it over a course of a few days otherwise moderators may not feel to select you in the prize draw due to spamming, thanks)

3) to write a comment in this thread starting with: 'I want this blade because...

Perhaps your a defender who doesn't use carbon blades... but im sure this would be a great gift for a friend or family of yours!
I will announce the winner of this blade in around 1 months time, so stay tuned! check out the links and get posting!

Good luck!

TableTennisDaily

p.s. TableTennisMadnessUk have there own shop to, with everything almost half price to retail companys! Check them out! http://www.tabletennismadnessuk.co.uk/

heyy !!!
prizegiveaway again!!
:)
i want this blade because i have never used any carbon blade and its my dream to have my own carbon blade ....
but i know there is something wrong with my LUCK.. i do not win .... but this time i really want to win...
lets see the results............................ i hope this time competition would be LEGIT ..!!!

This user has no status.
heyy !!!
prizegiveaway again!!

i want this blade because i have never used any carbon blade and its my dream to have my own carbon blade ....
but i know there is something wrong with my LUCK.. i do not win .... but this time i really want to win...
lets see the results............................ i hope this time competition would be LEGIT ..!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I want this blade because I destroyed my keyboard while drooling over this blade :) it seems very nice indeed...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I want this blade because in the last inter-school tournament I lose because of my old blade, its heavy and it slows down my movement. I want this blade to improve my skills more for the next inter-school tournament. :D

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
I want this blade as I have a door at home which keeps swinging open a little. I think with a file I could transform the end into a wedge shape and produce a door stop to instantly solve our household draught issues.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I want this blade because I have never been able to afford a high-class Butterfly blade like this and because I would really enjoy trying this out and see how I play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.