Trouble contacting Butterfly USA? Anyone else?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Does anyone else in the United States have trouble getting butterfly to actually reply to them? Their website is butterflyonline.com and the contact option is pretty damn easy to find. However I rarely get replies, and when I do, they pretty much ignore my question and guide me elsewhere.

Recently I got T64 and T05 and both were still unopened and I wanted to get them swapped for the correct color of each rubber. They asked me for the order number about 1-2 weeks ago, I emailed back right away and never got a response so sent a follow up email. I realized I wasn't going to get a response so I just used them in the wrong color (since color really isn't a big deal).

Now I ordered some shoes, Japanese size 28.5, US size 10.5 which is the exact same as mizuno shoes I wear. However upon receiving them I notice that the butterfly shoes are about a centimeter, maybe even more, longer than my mizuno's. After looking at the tounge of the shoes I see the japanese size of the shoes are identical to my mizuno shoes however the european size of my mizuno's is 44 while the euro size of the butterfly shoes is 46.

I proceeded to sending them an email asking if I could get a replacement in a smaller size and send these ones back. If that is not an option I asked if I could please have a discount to purchase ANOTHER pair of shoes that actually fit.

No response to this query either...

Rant over.
Anyone else have issues with them?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
They can be very slow. Weeks. They always did reply to me, eventually. I basically avoid them if at all possible.

Reactions: Shuki