This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Hello everybody, i just registerd on this website. I really love the information about the Chinese team. So keep up the good work Dan!!
Also I have few questions for you.

- Can the players chose with who the will practise?
- Who decides what exercises they need to do, is there anything for themselves to chose?
- How is athmosphere during the matches? It's like real match?

Lucky boy, enjoy the nice time there!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
This is a great thread thank you. Must be great to be there.
I would love to see more of Ma Lin.

Everyone please don't quote the whole messages with lots of pictures, it only makes the thread slower to load and read.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Hi again Dan. Really interesting to see how they prepare.

What is it they put on the table when doing service training? Is it just pieces of A4 paper?
Is there any evidence of working on their technique, or are they at a level where their technique is taken for granted and it is just about tuning up etc?
Do they use any video analysis ?
Have you infiltrated the team yet ? HaHa

JB

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This is a great thread thank you. Must be great to be there.
I would love to see more of Ma Lin.

Everyone please don't quote the whole messages with lots of pictures, it only makes the thread slower to load and read.

Hey guys, i will get back to your messages shortly. I will edit some of the posts soon so not all images are quoted so yes please guys try not to requote the full post (image posts) otherwise page load is horrendous haha :)

Catch up with you all soon

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
The serve training from Day 3 :)

I hope you like this one, you can really see the personalities of the players here. Great team bonding session.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 3 reviews
The serve training from Day 3 :)

I hope you like this one, you can really see the personalities of the players here. Great team bonding session.

Look at ma lin in this video, particularity at 4.22, with all his pointing and hooting he looks like an oversized ape.

In terms of team dynamics he defintely is the pack leader!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I am feeling the same way as Bollforte94!
Watching Ma Long pratice for the wttc is a priceless experience for me.
Thank you so much for informing us about the Team and especially Ma Long!
I am particularly intrested in Ma Long new Blade. Is it possible to get a close view of it?

I tried to zoom into his blade but it was to difficult. The players trained on the other side, so I was always zoomed in. The women's were on the side where I was filming from. I think we will find out very soon during the WTTC.

Glad you like the updates :)

Finally got registered as well.Hello to all my table-tennis friends from all around the world. I would also like to say a huge thank you to Dan for all the pictures,videos,news and generally for all the updates concerning our favorite sport. Keep them coming Dan :)

Great to have you on board buddy! :) Looking forward to your future posts :)

Great pictures ! love them. Dan, seems you could get near to take these photos, LGL didn't stop you ? :)

Haha Liu is scary, it is why I didn't ask a player for a knock. Liu was always around the players and I didn't want to distract their flow.

You can be a Table Tennis Reporter someday. Thanks for keeping us updated. You're the best...

Haha thanks much appreciated!!

Wow.. looking at the scores, looks like XX, ZJK and Ma Long have not yet peaked. Wang Hao and Ma Lin seem to be in superb form followed by FZD. Would love to see Ma Lin/FZD make it to last 4.

As always, thanks Dan for the vids, pics and all the info. Do they do any receive-under-pressure training as well?

No worries at all. How do you mean receive-under-pressure? They did practice matches and serve pressure training which I have uploaded the video :). Is this what you mean?

Dan what was Ma Lin doing that was so funny to the players watching?

Haha I think what was going on is that he was preparing to hit the paper. Like he really wanted to hit it and defeat the women player he was against. So he was building up the pressure, what a great man Ma Lin is :)

thanks for the picture, there seem to be no sight of Ding Ning, do you have any news on her absence for the morning training?

Hey dude, your right, no sign of Ding Ning. The day before she had a bandage on her leg. I think she took a rest day. Fingers crossed she is ok.