Upgrade for waldner ultra senso carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I used to have the Waldner Senso carbon and the hollow handle concept is not really great .. I don't know what exactly you are looking for and I haven't used the blade you have referred. I have been using ZJK ALC and I am very happy with it ... I think people would want to see your video to understand your level , details of what you feel is limiting in your current setup and assess your strengths and weaknesses and how you want to develop your game to give you a suggestion on the blade. Consulting a good coach who plays/ has played the modern style and is knowledgable about equipment might also help ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
I have the Waldner Senso ULTRA Carbon. I'm not really sure of the difference between the non-ULTRA and the ULTRA but there is one thing I think might be worth considering: That blade is a little head-heavy. For some people, like myself, that is a good thing. I get more punch and the weight distribution guides my movements when playing forehand loops. A different blade might turn out to be more drastic then you expect.

Apart from that I agree with ttmonster's comment above.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I agree with Forte in that WSC or WUSC is head heavy , I think WUSC is faster than WSC . The thing that happened to me was that the handle soaked up all my sweat and it essentially destroyed the blade and I did not know. One find day it snapped like a twig from the handle right at the neck . So what I am really trying to say is that the feeling of a head heavy blade is quite different than one with a solid handle , don't get me wrong there are a lot of pretenders out there where even though the the handle looks solid it really isn't , there are entire threads dedicated here "Rebuilding the beast" is one of them , so I would say you borrow solid blades or "solid-er" blades from friends , try them and try to understand or atleast feel ( it will take atleast couple of sessions ) to understand where your feeling and touch lies in the spectrum and what you want ... essentially there isn't enough information in your post about what you want for people to suggest ... you have to be a little more forthcoming