What is your training program?

says guys can u pls give me a table tennis training program?
says guys can u pls give me a table tennis training program?
Oct 2010
Both Physical and Mental training

Attachments

• 248471_220539607969675_709739_n.jpg
    248471_220539607969675_709739_n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 84
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I get two hours of coaching on Saturday. I have 3 practice partners that I play with during the week days after work. We have a table at work so I don't ahve to travel or pay club fees. I should go to the club on Sundays but I am often too tired. I play about 10 hours a week. I think that is enough for someone that is 59 years old.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I train on average 3-5 hours a day, 6 days a week. One of the sessions is with a group the rest are with a single training partner. I usually repeat the same drills during this part of the season which are:

1. 2 balls forehand, 2 backhand side, all forehands.
2. Free to the table playing to controller backhand.
3. Serve and attack

Those are my three main exercises, I change them occasionally in different sessions.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I train on average 3-5 hours a day, 6 days a week. One of the sessions is with a group the rest are with a single training partner. I usually repeat the same drills during this part of the season which are:

1. 2 balls forehand, 2 backhand side, all forehands.
2. Free to the table playing to controller backhand.
3. Serve and attack

Those are my three main exercises, I change them occasionally in different sessions.

Wow you must be improving Matt. Thats a lot of practice! You should make an update on your improvement in a video to us :) I would like to see it.

When I get in tonight ill update you guys fully on my training programme and the players I coach what they practice each week :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Wow you must be improving Matt. Thats a lot of practice! You should make an update on your improvement in a video to us :) I would like to see it.

When I get in tonight ill update you guys fully on my training programme and the players I coach what they practice each week :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

A video you rekn, hmm :p see what I can do ;)