Who got London 2012 tickets?

Are you attending the London 2012 games?

• Yes can't wait!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No didn't get tickets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No to far for me to travel

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'd rather watch it on TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I may go depends if I can still get tickets

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys,

So the tickets were released not long ago and the announcements have been made.. Just wondering how many of you out there managed to get tickets.

Were you fortunate enough to get tickets?

Also, what days are people going? perhaps we could have a TableTennisDaily gathering :) Just an idea ha!

Does this mean we will see a packed stadium at the table tennis event! Lets hope so!?

london-2012-olympics-logo1.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I wish I could go. That would be fun. The tickets and reservations that would be an issue for me would be the plane tickets and the hotel reservations. I would be fun to see the Table Tennis events packed. Maybe you guys can arrange some controversial signs that said something like: "Table Tennis is the Olympic Sport that Takes the Most Skill and the Fastest Reflexes!" Who knows, something like that might cause a media buzz if enough TT fans are carrying signs like that. They could also say "TableTennisDaily.com".

Soccer riots make the news. A few bad boys in the crowd causing a bit of a stir without any harm being done might be a lot of fun. Planned rowdiness and an attitude about the sport might do something that the ITTF does not seem to be able to do. :)

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I'm gutted I didn't get any. I didn't think Table Tennis would be that popular, so I assumed getting my tickets for it was a sure-thing.
The venue is just down the road from me as well! I'm going to try make it to the Pro Tour Grand Finals in November. I've emailed the venue to get information on tickets, there's no way I'm missing out on that as well.