Who do you think will win the World Championships?

• Ma Long

Votes: 65 37.6%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 67 38.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Timo Boll

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Harimoto's cho-ing doesn't really bother me. I just love to watch him play, he's completely ruthless! It's also great to see him really going for those forehand flicks, I think he might start a trend.

I still can't get over the fact he's only 13.

Yeah I have to admit I have a little egg on my face on this one.

I use to be so annoyed by this kid with his cho-ing. Never questioned his talent. But then some time back I for some reason started incorporating it (all be it in a minor way) a little in my game. It just came out. It's hard to explain but I honestly think I play better when I'm a little more pumped or fired up.

Too easy for me to be lackadaisical otherwise.

So now when Harimoto is choing I don't even care anymore. It's just part of the way he plays.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
The very first casualty within the Chinese squad in the WTTC campaign, Chen Meng is out.

Zhu Yuling proceeds on. Zhu 4 - 2 Chen.

This user has no status.
yes Ishikawa is very stable on BH against any player in the world, except the top Chinese.... the problem is that's the way she wins against everybody else, but she doesn't have a B plan.

Ishikawa must be something like 0-50 against the top Chinese, scoring less than 1 set on average...During all those years she hasn't been able to do anything to change her game or her attitude against those players. and I believe losing so much is the cause why at the end of tight sets, she always collapse mentally. In this match, in the 1st and 4th set, she had her chances but as usual, she failed; and you could feel she was hesitant on those points.

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
The 2nd casualty, Mu Zi, lost 1-4 to Liu Shiwen

Mu Zi, crawled from qualification, just repeated her last achievement in Suzhou two years ago, played in the last eight! Too bad, again faced and stopped by her teammate, just like in the past.

Now I wish Liu Shiwen to cruise into the final passing Zhu, and eventually takes the gold!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Women's Singles - Semifinals

SATURDAY, 03 JUNE - TIME: TBD

Women's Singles SF.jpg

This user has no status.
I hope HIRANO will win against DING again. I think she has what it takes to beat her again, perhaps more convincingly than at the Asian Championships.

Unfortunately, if she makes it, i don't think she can win LIU Shiwen because the Chinese's BH seems better.

Reactions: eyepop and TTFrenzy