Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Patrick Franziska after Germanys incredible victory over Korea! Sorry it was so short guys Patrick’s bus was leaving! :D

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155786180414332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Patrick Franziska after Germanys incredible victory over Korea! Sorry it was so short guys Patrick’s bus was leaving! :D

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155786180414332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Lovely catch. Thanks Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
The best teams are winning so the matches you will see will be better. I have been impressed by how hard the top players are being challenged.

You were so right about this. What a match between Germany and Korea.. my god. I don’t think I will ever witness such table tennis again. Lee sangsu might be one of my new favorite players.
The only disappointing matchup was with ovtcharov, he doesn’t seem to be feeling well. If he’s still in this condition for the final I would’ve much rather have Korea in the final.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Really sad to see Mima with this expression

Hope Japan gets better and better specially in the mental game, cause I'm really almost looking forward for them to win in 2020, just not made my mind fully cause I'm obsessed with DN and I don't want her to lose either or LSW. But I don't know if they'll keep strong, fit and healthy for 2 more years
2a502b5b25c7c154bd576a2f8e516ba1.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Great match in the 2nd SF between GER vs KOR, stretched to 5 matches. I just watched till the dawn in Asia. What a high intensity fight to get one of the top spot in the finals.

But I have no doubt that China gonna have a relatively easy gold medal match this afternoon (easier than its compatriot women's team in the finals vs JPN), Boll, Dima, Patrick, Filus won't stand the Chinese mighty trio there.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Great match in the 2nd SF between GER vs KOR, stretched to 5 matches. I just watched till the dawn in Asia. What a high intensity fight to get one of the top spot in the finals.

But I have no doubt that China gonna have a relatively easy gold medal match this afternoon (easier than its compatriot women's team in the finals vs JPN), Boll, Dima, Patrick, Filus won't stand the Chinese mighty trio there.

you forgot Bastian Steger

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Many times Bobrow simply talked too much, and worse about something not directly related to the ongoing games. Too far the diversion, a distraction for a good watching. Why don't help viewers to better focus on the game itself and understand it better esp when it's in high intensity rather than talking a remote subject???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Yeap, I forgot Bastian Steger :) but neither him will make the different outcome. Anyhow congrats to GER team to make it this far. Just didn't think they would play in the finals earlier. The KOR team after defeating the JPN team was a favourite to get there. It's an achievement already to play today with the injury or unfit-ridden line-up.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
If the guys at ITTF would have half a brain, they'd start the final around 17:00 CET which would be 8:00 AM PST and 11:00 AM EST. Instead, they schedule it at 5:30 AM PST / 8:30 AM EST.

People are wondering why table tennis isn't more popular - it's because the good people at ITTF are freakin clueless on how to promote a sport and make it watchable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Really sad to see Mima with this expression

Hope Japan gets better and better specially in the mental game, cause I'm really almost looking forward for them to win in 2020, just not made my mind fully cause I'm obsessed with DN and I don't want her to lose either or LSW. But I don't know if they'll keep strong, fit and healthy for 2 more years
2a502b5b25c7c154bd576a2f8e516ba1.jpg
In the Ito's post-match interview there was some small irritation with the translator. Anyone knows what it was about?

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
From tischtennis.de
Fraglich ist [...] wer überhaupt das Match gegen die [...] Auswahl Chinas bestreiten wird. „Morgen frühstücken wir, dann machen wir Mannschaftsbesprechung und ich werde fragen: Wer kann noch laufen? Wer dann aufsteht, ist in der Mannschaft“, scherzte Jörg Roßkopf nach dem Südkoreamatch.

"It's questionable who is even gonna play against China. Tomorrow we have breakfast, then the team meeting and I will ask: Who can still walk? Whoever stands up is in the team", Jörg Roßkopf joked after the South Korea match.

:D:rolleyes:

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
If the guys at ITTF would have half a brain, they'd start the final around 17:00 CET which would be 8:00 AM PST and 11:00 AM EST. Instead, they schedule it at 5:30 AM PST / 8:30 AM EST.

People are wondering why table tennis isn't more popular - it's because the good people at ITTF are freakin clueless on how to promote a sport and make it watchable.

They are catering for China, not the US. I'm so sorry, but the US is a 3rd-world country in table tennis. How big of an audience is there?