Xiom Novus Classic Extreme S FL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Hello. I'm just new here. Can you give me your thoughts, review, pros and cons of this blade? I get hard time spinning with this blade with a dhs h3 provincial :/

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020A using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
How can I do spin? What changes do I need with my stroke?

I can chop. Heavy underspin.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Obviously there is maybe more than 10 possible reasons, and this is where I would advise a coach will be ideal.
Unless you going to post videos of yourself and then to see which forum members has time to provide comments - and you can decide who to go with.

But then again, if you have a problem with your stroke, a face to face coach is always the best

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
I have already tried a timo boll spirit(which I think is faster) and I don't have problem with topspin. Do you think it is on the rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well, there is 2 sides to your problem
One is skill/technique, other is equipment

Imo, the Extreme S is likely faster than TBS

And with all due respect, from your reply, it seems that you also have skill/technique issues.

So if you really do have skill/technique issue - changing equipment is not going to fix the core problem. It may help, but that is just covering up the problem.

Thus, I think it is best to get some coaching advice as well.
If you have funds - change to a slower blade
Or change to softer rubbers - which will allow you more dwell time (Equipment some times does play a role with one's style/technique)
Or if you really have funds - get 3 to 5 coaching sessions, or get some "good level players" to comment free of charge for you and advise you on what is wrong and then fix up any equipment issue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Thank you for your advise. But I'm still young and still not earning money for myself. I think I'll go with the free comments :) Thank you very much for your concern :)

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Perhaps then you should stick with the TBS?