yinhe blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I am interested about Yinhe V 14 pro blade . Actually have Y 15 . If any have V14 pro universary model let tell me caracteristics as speed contreol etc thanks
Miki

I am interested about Yinhe V 14 pro blade . Actually have Y 15 . If any have V14 pro universary model let tell me caracteristics as speed contreol etc thanks
Miki

I switched to the Yinhe V14 pro from p700, just to see if outer carbon or inner carbon suits me better. I didn't like the mushy feeling for DHS Bo2.

I used Dianchi D fh and mantra M for bh. It is much quicker than p700. Bh feels great, I was able to loop, block and flat hits quite easily. For Fh, had to work quite hard to loop over the net, (might be cause of the rubber as well), flat hits are quick. Feedback is quite mute like other outer carbon blades. Overall, very good copy of Donic OTC/ Zhou Yu 3 for a slightly lower price.

The top wood layer on my fh has come off the carbon layer on the edge after 2 months (wasn't from direct damage), but it doesn't affect play. I suspect it might be cause of the tension from the dianchi d rubber (I don't boost).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
I did use Fang Bo 2, Fang Bo 1 and Xiom Zeta Offensive before.

The Yinhe V14 Pro is definitely faster than all this blades, it has a crisp and solid feeling. When you do the stroke correct the ball goes with plenty of speed and spin but it is easy to overshoot.

I think it's similar but a little bit faster Butterfly Koto ALC blades like Viscaria and Timo Boll ALC.