• Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
I'm a fan of Zhang Jike because of his great playing style and attitude.

I like his backhand and footwork and i think he is the best at them. Also his forehand is very good. Not the best but one of the bests.
And about the titles that he won, no one except of Jan Ove Waldner comes close. He has won Olympic games and World Cup once and WTTC twice. Also he is the fastest player to complete the Grand Slam. He done this in just 441 days!

2507994-8095-rec.jpg

So you are fan of which player and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan and pong4lyfe
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Im fan of Jan Ove Waldner, because his personality and game is really nice, but that doesn't count since he quit playing or? :p

Modern players:
I favour Jens Lundquist, Xu Xin and Michael Maze! Lundqvist for amazing power and fighting spirit, Xu Xin for extremely good service and creative game, and Maze for his amazing feeling and fighting spirit! True sportsmen! :)

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Zhang Jike - he is versatile, smart - like his intelligence and mental strength. Smooth flowing style, ability to vary pace and maximise the use of spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Zhang Jike of course.He's versatile and has a lot of variation in his game.The second one is Ma Long.His monster aggression impress me but sometimes he's quite hasty.Wang Liqin for his power and accuracy and his spirit are really amazing.That's why he manage to beat Ma Lin at WTTC 2007 even on a brink of defeat.Last but not least,it's definitely Timo Boll for his backhand that's amazing and a killer one too!

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
Read 2 reviews
I'm a fan of Zhang Jike because of his great playing style and attitude.

I like his backhand and footwork and i think he is the best at them. Also his forehand is very good. Not the best but one of the bests.
And about the titles that he won, no one except of Jan Ove Waldner comes close. He has won Olympic games and World Cup once and WTTC twice. Also he is the fastest player to complete the Grand Slam. He done this in just 441 days!

View attachment 5589

So you are fan of which player and why?

You mean only ZJK comes close to all titles Jan Ove Waldner has won?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
After watching a lot of table tennis matches in my collection of about 48.2 GB size taken from my hard drive, in my humble opinion my favourite player of all time is definitely MA LONG...I saw the best table tennis in MA LONG

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
There are many players with good technique and good record, but I don't look at the outside, I look at the inside.

I'm a fan of Wang Nan.
Coming from an era after Deng Yaping was not easy and then later with the younger Zhang Yining.
Wang Nan wasn't just good on the table, but was a great sports women, and the fans loved her - including sending her 10001 roses during her final match.

There was many times when Wang Nan wanted to call it quits and many lows in her career, but she managed to pull it through while everyone else from her era retired long ago already. Not easy being leardre of CNT women's team, and most important, she was later a mentor to many younger players.

Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
There are many players with good technique and good record, but I don't look at the outside, I look at the inside.

I'm a fan of Wang Nan.
Coming from an era after Deng Yaping was not easy and then later with the younger Zhang Yining.
Wang Nan wasn't just good on the table, but was a great sports women, and the fans loved her - including sending her 10001 roses during her final match.

There was many times when Wang Nan wanted to call it quits and many lows in her career, but she managed to pull it through while everyone else from her era retired long ago already. Not easy being leardre of CNT women's team, and most important, she was later a mentor to many younger players.

These players are I must say great inspiration..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk