Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
LXX is playing at her full potential finally. patience, timing and correct decision making against DN tactics. All she's got to do is take it point by point and gold is hers

rofl she squandered 4 game points right after I wrote that. at least she got it go LXX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
crap what a disappointment. again like wttc 2015 the loser lost the match more like ding ning won it

Well I'm happy to see Ding Ning win but I think she deserves more credit for her serves late in the game.

This user has no status.
I don't think it's fair when some people say Ding Ning didn't really beat LXX and that LXX defeated herself. There is a difference yes, but physical, mental, skills and experience goes together. Ding Ning beat LXX and won gold either way and is the better player at this pint in time. I give credit where it's due and congrats to Ding Ning.

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
I really want Ma Long to take this, but it always takes me back to 2014 World Cup. What do you think is going to happen based both ZJK's and ML's current performances?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I really want Ma Long to take this, but it always takes me back to 2014 World Cup. What do you think is going to happen based both ZJK's and ML's current performances?

Watch the matches and enjoy. We can't predict because both of these guys are such great players that nobody can tell what can happen. It could be 4-0, it could be a 7 game barn burner. Either could win. Just enjoy the show.

If the semi-finals go how everyone thinks they will, this will be the finals that most of the TT world has been waiting for since 2011.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Agree with UpSideDownCarl. If ML and ZJK will be in the final then once and for all there will be decided who is the real champ. And finally those talks "despite he lost ,ZJK is still the best.." and bla bla bla will over!!!

actually this is what ma long fans use to say in 3 wttc and one world cup but ok! no harm intended

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Well I'm happy to see Ding Ning win but I think she deserves more credit for her serves late in the game.

For sure a good tactic is always a good tactic! If the other player misses of your clever serves then well done . But to be honest the match after 3-2 was in LXX hands and she let it slip away miss after miss, she was too eager to destroy DN and it backfired. In the last points of the decider DN definitely risked and got lucky, well played indeed