Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
is it me or anyone else also observed that after the timeout in the 4th game, fukuhara's FH was more active with bigger motion better timing landing more far on kim's side of the table.

I think she must have watched how Ding Ning played the spin but there's more patience to Fukuhara's game now.

She just needs to keep the ball away from PRK's forehand to have a chance.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
How will timeout work? Don't they have the same coach?

in china vs china matches they dont have a coach at singles. most of the times they use the timeout to relax and stop the opponent from coming back when they are ahead in score and opponent seems to getting into the zone . they also seem to get the timeout in the most crucial set

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Told you the game with the chopper took it out on Ding Ning's shoulder she can only win this in straight sets otherwise she won't last.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I never thought it would go that smooth. I really thought a 7-gamer was in store, even that I would lose the match. Seeing her performance against FTW and the other matches, I feel that this is the best Fukuhara ever."

"From yesterday night to this morning, I felt very uneasy. I let coach Kong know that he be prepared for a 7-gamer. It probably wouldn't be an easy win. Coach Kong told me to fight it point by point."

"I just played each match with a normal heart. Till now I didn't the disappoint the leaders' expectations. My mind right now is free of any burden. I will play it point by point, and enjoy my condition and technique on the court.

"There is only 6 to 7 days left in my table tennis career. No regret whatsoever." ~ LXX about fukuhara

watching their game definitely gives a different impression on what's going on in players minds/psychology

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilia Minkin