Best method for writing on plastic balls?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I just get them to print for me

TTT.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I write my initials with a permanent marker on the opposite side of the logo.

I did the same before
will put it on the opposite side of the logo too.

But now I have my own branded balls

But now, people want to buy balls from me, so now my own branded balls, I must still mark them lol

PS marking balls is a tough job. One time I went through 6 x gross (144) and took a long long time

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I want ur friendships, then! :cool:

When I came back to the sport in 2012, I reconnect with my old friendships and also made new friendships
I guess with me traveling a lot also helps.
But yeah, there are a lot of powerful people out there who knows someone who knows someone.

So as the saying goes, its not what you know, it is who you know

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What the **** did I just read?

vik2000, sorry about this but I just deleted the post I quoted because it has the link from the spambot you quoted. When you see something like that that clearly does not make sense and also has a link to some website, please, just report the post as spam. The triangular box with the ! symbol in it allows you to report the post.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
One option is to get balls of a really exotic brand. No one will argue that it’s yours. This summer I’m training where it’s all DHS, Stiga and Donic. I’m so fed up with people arguing about who’s ball it is so I’ve bought Tibhar balls as this brand pretty much doesn’t exist around here (I guess it’s made by XSF as they’re seamless).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
One option is to get balls of a really exotic brand. No one will argue that it’s yours. This summer I’m training where it’s all DHS, Stiga and Donic. I’m so fed up with people arguing about who’s ball it is so I’ve bought Tibhar balls as this brand pretty much doesn’t exist around here (I guess it’s made by XSF as they’re seamless).

hmm, i think I will get them to print a limited edition ball of mine and sell the regular one only

Yes, the Tibhar SL seamless is made by the Minkow factory, the same to produce all seamless for all brands.
XSF is the patent and license owner.
Recently the XSF disappered from our market and the new lots of the other brands seamless are of bad quality.
There are rumors that Minkow and XSF are in quarrel and XSF is making its own factory.
Which is true I don't know, but I abandoned the seamless because of the low quality.

Everyone in the club is marking the balls, because now almost everyone is playing with Gewo ABS Gold 3*. Only the multiball training is with DHS.