Xiom Vega japan + DHS Skyline 3-60 + Tibhar V2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I usually like using spin and fast shots on forehand and block + cut with the backhand.

do you think this racket is fine?

Xiom Vega japan(forehand) + DHS Skyline 3-60(backhand) + Tibhar V2

also: will this racket will work fine for 1-2 years?

my current racket: Friendship bomb blade + Yinhe Mercury II + Friendship 729 fx (this really doesn't satisfy me, 729 fx's blocks and cuttings are fine somehow even if its too slow but mercury 2 is no longer makes me feel decent)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
what about DHS hurricane 3 neo or DHS Hurricane 8 for bh?

also Aurus Select or Aurus Prime is getting my ineterest on them for forehand actually :D

--I will not be able to buy a new one for 16 months :(

also: I usually get closer to table when cutting and blocking / i get far from table when fh spinning

Last edited:
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
The skyline 3-60 is just about one of the only rubbers that will last that long. Someone said it was soft but it isn't really, the topsheet is rock hard and the rubber is heavy, like 50+ grams cut. It's an excellent rubber for pretty much most things, backhand or forehand. Just make sure to have a rubber protector sheet and clean it properly after every use and you'll get a very long lasting rubber.
It will for sure last you a year if you take care of it, and is one of the only rubbers that will. Certainly no euro rubber comes even close to chinese tacky rubbers for longevity and none of them will come close to lasting a year unless you're not really playing.

Here's an idea: take 2 skyline 3-60s and use for both forehand and backhand.

Last edited:
Reactions: thekleifheit13
This user has no status.
what about DHS hurricane 3 neo or DHS Hurricane 8 for bh?

also Aurus Select or Aurus Prime is getting my ineterest on them for forehand actually :D

--I will not be able to buy a new one for 16 months :(

also: I usually get closer to table when cutting and blocking / i get far from table when fh spinning

With your description of your play style, you probably shouldn't play a tacky rubber on your backhand. They are very sensitive to incoming spin and do not have enough speed to make blocks dangerous. A tacky rubber sounds like it may be good for your forehand, though, since you like to spin the ball. You might think about Hurricane 3 NEO or 999T on forehand and Xiom Vega Euro or Japan on backhand. If money is a concern, you can get 2 sheets of 999T for less than 10USD from eacheng.net. If you use that rubber on both sides, you'll be able to buy 2 or 3 sets of rubber so that you don't have to make 1 set of rubber last 16 months. You can also get a Galaxy N11 or Sanwei M8 blade for right around 10 USD and have a very cheap, usable setup.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Yeah DHS' skyline 3-60 is also one of their fastest rubbers.
It's really their best product I think. Spinny as all hell and quite fast, medium-tacky (it doesn't lift the ball but it has the kind of grip that no euro rubber has if you try to drag the ball across the surface of the rubber), and it really maintains that grip like nothing. I have a sheet on a spare blade that's over a year old now and it still grips the ball better than anything except a Battle2.

Yeah the more I think about it I really think it's your best shot.
But again, kind of heavy, but that's not something you can avoid if you want a rubber that'll last.
With a wood blade around the 80 grams range you should have a 180g setup which I think is also around the ideal.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I can't reach to sanwei taiji due my location.

Also i liked to this dhs skyline 3-60 fh + vega japan or vega euro(maybe df) bh idea, what about it? :D

also: fh dhs skyline 3-60, bh andro hexer hd?

Last edited:
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I can't reach to sanwei taiji due my location.

Also i liked to this dhs skyline 3-60 fh + vega japan or vega euro(maybe df) bh idea, what about it? :D

also: fh dhs skyline 3-60, bh andro hexer hd?

The problem is that only the skyline will remain playable after a few months and the rest will be unplayable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Hmm :D

i think i will go for 2x skyline 3-60 in this way :D

buts its too tacky

i read the description of vega europe and it says its durable and has got long lifetime than classic rubbers, what about bh vega europe and fh skyline 3-60?