Czech Open 2019 (World Tour)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
If they survive to these rounds, there are many decent players in preliminaries.

Oh yes ... Theoretically, seven Chinese women can come out ..... Yes, and Hayata, for example, can come out .....

(It would be interesting to see the game HE - Honoka ....)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Poor Ishikawa .. Again she play with HE ....:(
And Ito can meet with Xintong already in the second round ....:(

Ishikawa is probably still a goner but I believe Ito's chances are still optimistically at 40-60 against CXT. Inevitably, her short pips set-up does bring about particular 'limitations' (e.g. not many recourses that enable her to play to her strengths when receiving long serves close to the baseline to her BH). That said, I actually like CXT, better than others from the new generation esp. WMY :rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
I don’t get the men’s double draw.

According to the seeding list, LYJ/LCT of TPE is the 1st seed. For HKG, Ho Kwan Kit will partner with Lam Siu Hang and is the 2nd seed; WCT will partner with Ng Pak Lam and is the 4th seed.
http://wtentries.ittf.link/index.ph...asc&resetfilters=1&fabrik_incsessionfilters=0

However the draw showed that WCT will partner with Ho Kwan Kit and is the 1st seed. LYJ/LCT of TPE became the 2nd seed. What’s going on?

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
If they survive to these rounds, there are many decent players in preliminaries.
Very true. It's a mine field of Chinese + HH.
Poor Ishikawa .. Again she play with HE ....:(
And Ito can meet with Xintong already in the second round ....:(
If these two meet, I'm convinced Ishikawa can win this. Her tactics were not great in Bulgaria. Eliminate the BH-BH parallel exchanges. It favors HZJ because she's very good with her pips at suddenly forcing a very wide angle. Short hops she has no problems, but HZJ does not move well to wider angles so exploit her lateral movement.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Ishikawa is probably still a goner but I believe Ito's chances are still optimistically at 40-60 against CXT. Inevitably, her short pips set-up does bring about particular 'limitations' (e.g. not many recourses that enable her to play to her strengths when receiving long serves close to the baseline to her BH). That said, I actually like CXT, better than others from the new generation esp. WMY :rolleyes:
What has WMY done to you

Reactions: Janard
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
To me, CXT and WMY have very similar play style.

I haven't seen CXT pull dirty tricks to shamelessly steal matches. To me, that makes a difference, and it's the difference between the styles of sportsmanship and playing without any style.

(I'll probably soften up about this in a decade or two, three, barring some earlier form of redemption. At some point we need to forgive, but at no point should we forget.)

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Kilian Ort 4-3 CCY. Came back from 1-3 down.
Dana Cechova 4-2 Zhang Qiang. Cechova led 3-0. Impressive!
Mizuki Oikawa 4-2 Xu Yingbin. Falling in prelim just like many Chinese netizens anticipated.

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Jorgic lost a very close match against Zhao Zihao 9:11 in the decider. Another letdown for Kenta Matsudaira, he lost 3-4 to Tomas Tregler.

Reactions: Nemo and phorkyas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Kilian Ort 4-3 CCY. Came back from 1-3 down.
Dana Cechova 4-2 Zhang Qiang. Cechova led 3-0. Impressive!
Mizuki Oikawa 4-2 Xu Yingbin. Falling in prelim just like many Chinese netizens anticipated.

Mizuki Oikawa beat Timo Boll in the German League earlier this year. So I don't take it as anything against Xu Yingbin.

Jan 2018
G6, Hayata 2:8, 8:9, 8:10, 12:10 Shin Yubin. Breathtaking. Same as Bulgaria Open, the odds were against her had it gone to the decider.

Jan 2018
Jin was triggered after being faulted 2 points in game 6, with the 2nd one at 10:10. Referee had to intervene.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I was lucky enough to see Zhao Zihao play Ma Te, I tell you, Ma Te beat Zhao even in the FH-FH encounters!
I couldnt get my cam there, but Zhao recorded it..
I asked him after the match for the video, he said he doesnt want to share :D
Unlike Paul Drinkhall who after the nailbiting match with Shibaev said he is willing to share what he got, because his cam died during the match..
I got my picture with Samsonov, he is such a class, very nice guy :)
I also got Akkuzu recorded, too bad he lost the last game..