Butterfly viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Not sure if my Viscaria is black tag, but I bought it in mid-2014 and here are pictures. It is in like-new condition. I bought it because Zhang Jike uses it, but soon realized it is too fast for my skill level. It was sealed with Joola sealer. About 85g, even though box says 84g.

Here are links to pictures of the Viscaria: In the box, Front, Back, Bottom of handle. Let me know if you have problems viewing them.

$85 plus shipping cost.

In%20box.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Bottom%20Handle.jpg

NDH

says Spin to win!
No I'm always on look out for good feeling blade.
Stopped playing for 25 years & have found difficult to adapt to new game!
How is the new garaydia going?

ah ok!

Garaydia is going well - will take some getting used to after playing with the Schlager for so long!

Have you used the Schlager much yet?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Just for educational purposes:

Not sure if my Viscaria is black tag, but I bought it in mid-2014 and here are pictures.

Bottom%20Handle.jpg

What is referred to as a "tag" is the metal logo on the bottom of the handle. The one you have shown is metal colored and usually gets called a "silver tag".

Here is what a black tag actually looks like:

baa1b238d3c91f40ab882ec2792aa986.jpg

They are from older Butterfly blades. The outsource company that used to make the black tag blades for Butterfly does not make blades for Butterfly anymore. And some people feel those were the best Butterfly blades ever made. The outsource company that made those blades made excellent quality blades.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
Not sure if my Viscaria is black tag, but I bought it in mid-2014 and here are pictures. It is in like-new condition. I bought it because Zhang Jike uses it, but soon realized it is too fast for my skill level. It was sealed with Joola sealer. About 85g, even though box says 84g.

Here are links to pictures of the Viscaria: In the box, Front, Back, Bottom of handle. Let me know if you have problems viewing them.

$85 plus shipping cost.

In%20box.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Bottom%20Handle.jpg

had to send it to a laboratory....
results are back. it's not black tag, it's silver tag.
who would have guessed.