Craig Bryant Coaching

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023

This caught my eye because many players without untrained eyes might find the first serve better and wonder what the coaching did lol!
First serve, I am not sure if the ball drops enough or was tossed high enough to be legal. And the first serve, there is so many movements without any...well...spin. Yes for people new to ping pong, the first serve had all these extra movements and it looks good. But no spin at all....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
No comparison!

I have used Craig's service training twice now and it is fantastic - he has a great eye and ability to send across the right pointers in an easy to understand way. Made a huge difference to my service levels.
I see there are 3 types of Coaching support level available, which one did you opt for? Could you please provide some feedback on his training - how does it work, is there any live support where he sees us performing the serve and providing instant feedback via video call?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I see there are 3 types of Coaching support level available, which one did you opt for? Could you please provide some feedback on his training - how does it work, is there any live support where he sees us performing the serve and providing instant feedback via video call?
So I chose the base level - I decided on 3 serves I wanted to focus on and sent him a video of me executing them with a note on my areas of concern. He then sent back a long note with feedback and coaching points along with a 3-4 min video of him demonstrating those points. There are details of the other options on his Instagram page.

Reactions: hclnnkhg

This caught my eye because many players without untrained eyes might find the first serve better and wonder what the coaching did lol!
The first service may come as a surprise a couple of times so you make a bad return. The second one there is no doubt what’s going on…

Cheers
L-zr