Favorite to win 2024 Olympics?

Who are you picking to win the 2024 Olympics?

If I had to choose, I would pick WCQ, he seems like he is entering his prime and is full of confidence and ability now.
FZD still.

FZD has WCQ number still in big tournaments

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I think FZD or Alexis.
Felix is more likely to win in the Olympics, and do better over the course of their careers. His style is cleaner and his tactics are well constructed. Alexis is more brawny with sneaky serves, once his serves are neutralized it's tough for him.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Who are you picking to win the 2024 Olympics?

If I had to choose, I would pick WCQ, he seems like he is entering his prime and is full of confidence and ability now.
I think he's a good contender for it, I'll like to see him meet FZD in another high stakes final before that though. The French support will be incredible; if Felix keeps his form, I believe he'll go very far. As long as he doesn't go down 2-0, he may be able to crack one of the Chinese since the Olympics is where China is most vulnerable ( no Great wall of 5 steel layers). I'm also curious to see what Harimoto can do, and if he'll be able to get it right this time. He managed to not lose against non Chinese last time in the WTTC. I'm curious to see WCQ Vs Felix/Alexis

If FZD isn't eliminated before the final, he'll most likely win it. I can't imagine WCQ losing both the WTTC and the Olympics finals. That's career ending lol.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
If WCQ wins the Paris Olympic, FZD’s career might be over. The next next Olympic will see a 31yo FZD vs 28yo WCQ, chance of FZD winning will be slimmer
Felix Lebrun and Lin Shidong are coming and Harimoto and Lin Yun Ju and Truls Moregardh are still growing. Interesting times on the horizon...

Reactions: Choosikick
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Felix v Harimoto final
Bernadette Szocs gold medalist if CNT wins, it just another at the office.
If CNT wins; its just a regular day at the office.

If Bernie wins, its gonna be pop the Champagne, open the caviar and spread the pate!

I choose champagne, caviar and pate over microwave kinchi ramen anytime, Bob!

Last edited: